Reviews for Mojo's Analyst
A.M.Y chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
You really should make a sequel for this!It's HILARIOUS!Espeacially Bubbles's fantasy!THAT cracked me up !I luved it when Mojo said 'Bubbles...are you attempting to make me THROW UP!' at the end .LOL!
Kuzio Kuzbucket chapter 5 . 5/28/2003
BWA ha ha ha! *ahem* Funny!
Kraven the Hunter chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
You made me laugh lots & lots! Good story!
Ivygreen chapter 5 . 3/1/2003
Very cute. I like :)
blocupables chapter 5 . 2/28/2003
Though this is my first ppg story I've read in a million years, I thought it was funny and very sneaky. LOL I like it.
Ryan Phelan chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
This was great! You are quite the writer! I hope you do many more PPG stories! :)
Blazerkid8 chapter 5 . 2/25/2003
Whoa. really, I feel sorry for Mojo.
LittleDropofDarkness chapter 5 . 2/25/2003
That was awesome! Couldn't have ended it better myself. _ Poor Mojo - but he deserved it for what he did to our sweet little Bubbles! Man, this was great - I absolutely loved it! _
Cat's Meow chapter 5 . 2/25/2003
Funny ending! :D But I'm a bit confused. Call me blonde (and I'm not even a blonde :P ), but do Bubbles get sent to jail by Mayor's order for practicing the psychotherapy without license, or did she decide to go to the jail by herself? Either way, she doesn't seem too upset about this. ;

Otherwise, great fic! :D
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 5 . 2/25/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ROTFLMFAO! That , in a good way Dougster. I was laughing so hard by the end of this chapter, it actually gave me chest pains. :-D

I'm surprised that the Mayor managed to work out that Bubbles had been practising psychotherapy without a license. :-D :-P This is going to be one LONG jail sentence (plus he can't break out, 'cos Bubbles would probably stop him. ;-D)

BTW - The title of this chapter suggests to me that it is the last chapter, but it wasn't made very clear (and the ending to the chapter didn't make it feel like it was the end of the story, anyway). So, was this the last chapter, or not? :-SS
Gandalf2 chapter 4 . 2/17/2003
Interesting. It reminds me of " The Bare Facts." and " A Very Special Blossom. ", two episodes in which the plot is about or revolves around one of the Girls. Keep it up! If you want, you could try to write this as a script later on.
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 4 . 2/17/2003
OMG - ROTFLMFAO! :-D ;-D :-P

This was just so funny! And that Mojo - truly an evil genius; he can cause mayhem and confusion even with only the simplest of tools available to him. :-D

I wonder if Bubbles will ever really get through to Mojo and turn him good? I hope not - the situation is far more hilarious as it is. :
Cat's Meow chapter 4 . 2/16/2003
It looks like Bubbles makes a good therapist, isn't she! :D Too bad Mojo is not "progressing" as well as she hoped! Oh well, looking forward to the next chapter!
Cat's Meow chapter 2 . 2/12/2003
Wow, gee, now my first review shows up! I guess it was who messed up the review forums. :P You can go ahead and delete the second one I posted (and this one, too. ;)
Bubbles Jojo chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Cute! _ I wonder why no one's reviewed it yet? Anyway, it's a good start! I'm looking forward to more chapters soon! :)

*Jessie Calliopa/Bubbles Jojo*