Reviews for Christmas baking
Krishka chapter 1 . 5/13
The cookie actually turned out edible?
Wow. Maybe Temari should take baking seriously. She might have real talent for it.
And wasn't Shika the sweetest. He actually ate it.

Thanks for sharing.
Have a nice day :)
mississippimudpiecraves chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
Oh my, since I do some baking myself, I can just imagine all this really happening. Lol. It was funny and cute to see Temari being all 'creative' with the cookie and the wall though! Shika's cautious behavior was to be expected too and his suggestion made me grin. Lol. Adorable story!
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Lol awww cute
YenGirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Sorry for the delay. This was a fun read! *smiles* Did all this really happen to you? *giggles* It's a good reminder to me to bake cakes instead of cookies which I agree are more troublesome.

Oh dear, adding an extra ingredient like water isn't a good idea, but I have to say I admire Temari's spunkiness. She's not going to let a little thing like this faze her... not even when the dough preferred her hands instead of the tray *laughs*

I was relieved when the cookie turned out to be edible... I feared it would be burned to a crisp and be blacker than a shadow! But everything turned out well - more pictures, everyone survived the cookie and Yoshino would help the next year *happy smile*

Cute story and belated Christmas greetings to you!
spilihp17 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Haha, cute cute. Would have been funnier if Temari knew the cookie tasted horrid and Shika came back ate it and said it was delicious, cause you know true love is blind and also makes you unable to taste bad food :P