Reviews for Harry Potter: The Belladonna Chronicles
nymlover chapter 10 . 9/5
great story so far well done
vmage2 chapter 1 . 8/29
This is a good story but you may want to get a beta to help with your hate-on for periods.
naruto chapter 10 . 8/7
great chapter keep it up
Amazing story so far I love it. Can't wait for the next update keep up the good work.
firetemplar415 chapter 10 . 7/29
I like the concept of your story. But alot is taken from the story by the almost gross misuse of grammar and lack of punctuation.
It becomes a challe he to just red the first 5 chapters due to the aforementioned errors. I really do hope you can manage to fix these issues at a later date.

Also, your plot seem very simple. I get the brutality and tough guy act is interesting but there's no real depth to your protagonist. Maybe a fix for another time.

Anyways, don't want to feel like I'm putting your story down, just wanted to add my two cents on what I saw needs to be worked on.

Beat of luck with your story.
Phantomsoul2015 chapter 10 . 7/29
Always good to see a chapter of this story
A fan chapter 10 . 7/29
This story is amazing. Well done. Best story in ages. Straight SAVAGE!
Deadzior chapter 10 . 7/29
I love this staff. Chapter by chapter it gets even more savage ;) Can't wait!
Lightningblade49 chapter 10 . 7/29
I don't Dumbledore realises the situation he is in, he is dealing with some who would have no remorse if backed into a corner just killing them all.
Lightningblade49 chapter 4 . 7/29
He thinks it will all come together if Harry goes to Hogwarts... from what he's seen I dint pop into his old brain that he might just stroll into the grandhall and chock him to death in front of everyone...
keyblademeister88 chapter 10 . 7/29
Damn this is the best
I had so much fun reading
Thank you for your time writing this story
I look forward to more