Reviews for May Your Days
Rosadina chapter 1 . 4/22
hahahahha. this was awesome. loved their banter. so good.
whateva chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
it's (almost) (weirdly) cute how England insisst on America's answer - he wants him to be possessive! Revenge fantasies and bickering insults is a sign of devotion to them. two dorks in love, ha!
Londonut chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Happy birthday to England! I am still half hoping you would post another USUK story today. I know the fandom is dwindling, but it's still nice to see you around.
Lulu chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
I wonder if you consider posting a majority of your stories on archive of our own. They seem to be taking down or making fanfiction dot net kid friendly.
Narroch chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
The verbal mauling reminds me of our roadtrips. THAT would be an amazing fic - USxUK!roadtrip. XD

So this was for Christmas and I just got to read it. LORDY. Well, despite being off-season it was well worth the wait and I loved the playful natural banter you wove between the two of them. It's so easy to picture it and hear their voices in the lines. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
This is literally the cutest thing of my FUCKING LIFE
worldaccordingtofangirls chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
this warmed my heart :') honestly, i've been reading your fics since i was fourteen (six years!) and i am never disappointed. good shit after all this time - natural, in character, fun. thanks for this! and tbh may none of us ever forget usuk
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
God! How I miss these kinds of fics from the old days, haha! It brings out the nostalgic Livejournal feels and I have the urge to go back and stalk all those fics from the Golden Age of USUK XD

But I still really, really love how this fic is plotless in a way, but shows a deeper connection between America and England and just how hopeful for a kinky punishment England is, hahaha! It's just so him to think of those kinds of things, you know?

I really love your fics, RobinRocks! I think I'll go back to rereading In the East My Pleasure Lies just because I love how Arthur just underestimated Alfred in that fic, ahhhhhhhh!

Thank you so much! Happy New Year!
Sc0tchTape chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I must say that I'm also one of the fans who's been in this fandom for what'll soon be the eighth year, and I've been a big fan of your writing for a very long time! I am so happy that you're still writing these two together! This was a nice, sweet piece that really captures their personalities, and I love how their interactions were more nuanced, and how there were some hints of USUKUS, as it shows depth to their relationship.
Please know that as long as you keep writing for this pairing, you will have an eager audience!
saekehouregeskima chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Awww thank you for this! Gosh these two dorks are so adorable!
Kirani56 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
It's nice to see really nostalgic fanfiction concepts making their way back on Christmas. Beautifully written :)

It's late, but Merry Christmas and hope you have a good New Years!
AEngland chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Thank you for this wonderful Christmas gift! It had me grinning like a fool. I LOVE canon USUK and your stories always have the most razor-sharp tête-à-têtes between America and England. In spite of all the tongue lashings though, their love still shines through.

I also couldn't stop wondering how America would react if England cheated on him. My instincts say he would flip his shit with the ferocity of a thousand suns...but first he would cry. ;)
ScorchingFlamesBurn chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I need a sequel to this- you made me excited for sexy times so take responsibility
I hope you turn this into a little drabble series
cax chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
As someone who has already been a USUK fan for seven years and a half, I totally agree with you on this fandom trend thing.

Back then fanfic authors really fancied places like meeting rooms, hotels, offices or out-of-no-where closets (for perverted purpose) but now it seems like conferences aren't held as frequently and their interaction with 'bosses' seem a lot less personal, haha. Another thing is the relationship between USUK. There used to be large amount of canon-setting fics that contained one-sided love or mutual pinning, in which our pair got jealousy over the smallest things. I remember feeling amusingly confused when I first entered LJ. Recently though in canon fics these two are more established.

I guess it's a natural process for fandoms like aph because the original work doesn't have a main plot for fans to manipulate with, so characters sort of have nothing to do besides hold meetings or go sightseeing if canon setting be followed strictly. After so many years of fanfic reading, I'd understand if authors think almost everything in canonverse has already been written by others and they need more unoccupied spaces for imagination. Of course we could always get resource from history, but when it comes to history it's kind of hard to find balance between ugly facts and refined creation. (After all it's USUK we are talking about.) Popular setting during wartimes has already flowed with wonderful fics. And up-to-date politics just drive people off for some reason. I wonder why.

So yeah. Such a shame we cannot have more canon au, though not surprising. But fret not! Your fics are often ahead of fandom trends! XD Seriously, I could re-read them every week and not get bored one bit. Everytime I feel like something mature I come back to your works, appreciating the deep, silent, complicated, sometime twisted bond between these two. And you really have good taste in conversations.

Apologize for saying the irrelevant. I love this a lot!
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016