Reviews for The Three Seasons of Christmas
Reave666 chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
I don't know why but I just did the notification for this story today.
Nevertheless it was really a sweet story and really fun to read. I think it's impressive how easy it seems for you to write storys with such great emotional vibes. I wish I had talent for these kind of things but my creativity tends to be non existent. But it was an nice story to bypass the time to your next chapter.
And a belated Happy new year to you :)
Blenderguy15 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Duuuuude! This was brilliant! I loved the different scenarios for the different Christmases, the last one being my favorite for obvious reasons. Very well-written and fun to read!
AsekaSilver chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Awwwww, super cute and adorable and just the right amount of fluff that I need to get through the day! Thank you for this :)
EdwardFeast chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
What a wonderful short story! I love the Past / Present / Future representations in this :). There's a really loving feeling spread throughout and just as much banter as before to keep me chuckling a long with the characters. Personally I'd have been interested to see a little more in the Future part perhaps some of what their day entailed or a little more backstory to how long they'd been married for.

I'm nit picking and i know it! In honesty I love this short, Thank you and I look forward to following you next year!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Edward
HowSo chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
nice, how heartwarming :)
haha 'weekday wilde'
guessing the present fits with your other story, yes?
Crystallion12 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Ah, a lovely little fic. Nice work! I'm looking forward to reading IAOOL's most recent Chappy. merry Christmas! (Even if she that's late to say XD)
EverestHQ chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Great job! Have a merry Christmas! :D
Ande883 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
That was super duper adorable! I love little fluff things like this! But I have just one question. When you mentioned July, one of the young rabbits in Past, was that a reference to the comic "Judy is Dead" or was that just a coincidence?
ChaoticImp chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Merry Christmas, hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the story :)
TheAssassin2 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
That was really sweet. I truly enjoyed it. Your welcome, and thank you for all your wonderful stories. Have a very Merry Christmas.
DrummerMax64 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Excellent work on this Christmas one-shot! The combination of these three moments gave it a sense of timeliness that made Judy's love of the holiday that much more meaningful. From her exuberance as a kit to her contentedness as Nick's mate, this portrayed the spirit of Christmas extremely well. And you know what, I'm actually curious to see what Christmas for Nick would've been like in the past, and how it compares to Judy's.

Anyways, this was very enjoyable to read. Thanks for writing this for us, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Absolutely loved this story! You presented each Christmas in a beautiful fashion, and allowed the reader a glimpse into each one. I enjoyed the surprise showing of July and Jessica in the past Christmas, Bogo in the present, and the kits in the future one. You did a marvelous job of really showing the joy that Christmas brings and I applaud you for it! Very well done!

Now go and have a wonderful, Merry Christmas!
OptimusPower92 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Merry Christmas and God bless you in the new year.

Just think, 4 more months, and your In and Out of Love will be officially a year old. WOOHOOO!