Reviews for Tu Amor
Aqua Blue chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
AHahaha. Cute. )
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
kawaii! haha, that is so adorable!
lisyaoranlover chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
nice.
Hiiragizawa Ao'jiro chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
I like the story. It was sweet and really goes with the original storyline (well, almost a few parts of it, but lo... oh, where has my computer mouse gone... there it is!)

I love the Tomoyo and Eriol pairing.

Your future ideas sound great, although you are going to encounter some mental notes that will distract you and lead to other fan fiction projects... still, you will succeed with those first ideas... and if I'm lucky and find them some time later, I'll review them!

- - - well, that's what your vibes say. anyway, you should be proud of having a fic that's worth reading!
bloo c00kie monster chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
2 words: KAWAII DESU! Short and sweet. _ (Okay, so what if that was 5 words?)
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Hahaha, that was funny. how dense are they? haha. Cute fic, where do you get your inspiration?
Mei
midnight blue chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
KAWAII! is there any epilogue or something?
Candyland chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Kawaii! But who dunnit?
wingsoflove chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
is this the end? how about a declaration of love?
silverkaze chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
kewl. have been guess. ahaha. ) sweet. )
Eli-chan chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
This is good stuff, Ekai-san! The plot-though simple-makes the story interesting to read. It's detailed. It shows that even little things count.
Kay D. Chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
(I think you should just make this "Illusione" series one big stories, saves Xing bandwidth but that's just IMHO ;;)

I enjoyed the way you wrote this. It was dramatic but at the same time it was slow and steady the way romances should be. The dialogue between parts helped things go along too-stroke of brilliance.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
kewl! This was? is? awesome! Continue this soon.I remember the first thing I said when reading the 'last' one was I'd love it if there were guess what? There were! Wai!

witchy _ (and here is a scene I will never screaming.)

"It looked like an ordinary picture of him shooting hoops. But then his eye caught on the beaming face of Tomoyo from the front seats at the stands, apparently shouting her lungs out."
s' old fic chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
ADORABLE. XD XD XD I'm so happy, I'm sparkling all over the place. (No, actually, I'm so happy, I can't comment properly.) I loved this. Subarashii zo, wa ga imouto yo!
The Bloody Countess chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
WAI!

It's LOOOOOOVELY!

*bounces all around*

Imouto-chan, you are SO fuxing good, I swear! :)))