Reviews for Changing Hearts
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes! Thank you so, so, so much for writing another story of this stunning pairing!
MM chapter 1 . 1/7
Awww... was waiting for that. He's gonna be just as sweet as Peter, only more private, I think. Getting Raisa and the wolves used to each other will be quite a lot of work, I think.
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
OK, I love these two. They're so cute!
pasorider67 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
teaser is what it is please put pen to paper and continue
Zafiro-star chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
i'm speechless...
It finally happened! *screaming like crazy* i had waited so much to read this and it was so beautiful awww and everything was just so perfect! This was the most wonderful gift for Christmas.
Thank you for write this stories.
P.S
i hope the wedding is for Lucy and Tarrin hahaha but i suppose i'll have to wait and see :)
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Oh, yes, quite the tease! The baby! And EDMUND AND RAISA AWW! :D

Merry Christmas! :D
ffaforlife chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this makes my heart so happy! I'm legitimately squealing it's so perfect! Awwwwwwweeeeeee! I cannot handle this! It's too much! Eeeeeeee! Finally Edmund is coming to his senses! I've waited soooooooooo long! Eeeeeeee! Happy. So happy. I just might forgive you for what you did to Ptah after this. Maybe. Oooh it's so sweet. You must update. *squeals for several more minutes and happily dances*
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I'm smiling SO much right now. This is lovely and perfect. Dear Edmund, he would be totally surprised by falling in love. I want more of them.

And more of sweet Peter and Thalia.

And Lucy and Tarren.

And someone not scary for Susan.

Merry Christmas!