Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Biscuit Thief: A Christmas Story (One-Shot)
gentledove2 chapter 1 . 9/4
"Yes, Professor" is one of my very favorite fan fictions...I love anything that has Thorfinn in it...and your version of Mulciber is a close second. I enjoyed this little ficlet that takes place during "Yes, Professor". Is there any chance that the other two (especially Thorfinn) get a little Christmas present too?
lotusgranger chapter 1 . 2/26
Delicious in more ways than one. Brock O’Hurn as the big bad Death Eater with frosting is a Happy Christmas indeed. #LF2018
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Such teasing! Loved it!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Oh you cruel mistress! Such a tease! Beautifully written and great mental image!
Canimal chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
I could have sworn I'd already read this and reviewed, but apparently not.

(Before I get started reading, just wanted to say that you might want to update Point #2 in your AN.) ;)

The image of a big, burly Mulciber covered in sugar and stealing snacks in the kitchens is too adorable. Good thing he has high metabolism! Or at least I'm assuming he does. He might run fourteen miles before breakfast every day for all I know. And maybe he likes to toss willing women over his big, broad shoulders and umm... excuse me. My apologies.

I know some were probably disappointed you only teased us, but I love the ending! Very sweet. They're adorable together. Oh, Orias! My heart. Maybe there's another Viking in my future. If there is, I wouldn't mind him being a lot like this lovely specimen.
MrsMidnightChardonnay chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Eeeep! Sugar with a side of steamy sexiness? Yes please! Can't wait to read the accompanying story! #hafhpotterhead
SnailChaser44 chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
Mmmmmmm, I couldn't resist the sugary, sweet goodness of the title, luring me like a cookie jar on a high shelf just begging to be raided. The characterization you've fleshed out for the canon Mulciber is just... breathtaking. I've read some of Kitten's and Canimal's works where they incorporate Thorfinn Rowle, having fleshed him out, but this take on Mucliber, when there was nothing at all to build upon but a surname, is smashing.

He's witty and adorable, but still intelligent and menacing. The balance between hungry cookie monster and lustful Death Eater is intriguing to imagine. I've thoroughly enjoyed this one-shot and I look forward, muchly, to the other stories you have feature him as a main character.

Also, the fan-cast? Spot on.

*dashes after a wayward snail*
MrsBanner chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
It's so cuteeeee
belligerent.rose chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
What. A. Tease! You ought to be ashamed!

I loved it.
Landre chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
I didn't read the professor story, but this one is pretty cute even on its own. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Oh my! I was just reading kittenshift's frosting chapter of her 12 days of death eaters and Mulciber having a sweet tooth is definitely something I am on board with. It just makes him slightly more adorable and adds to the appeal... hmm a Viking Cookie Monster
MistresofRave chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Aww this was so cute I loved it great job hun
Lady Evora chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Yay! I love the image of Orias with a guilty expression and a beard full of biscuit crumbs. That's adorable. This is fantastic and his sweet confession at the end is perfect. I am so excited for Yes, Professor!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
This story is so good, I hope you update this story or the yes, professor story soon. Thank you for writing such great stories.
singerhotti24-1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Mmmmmm! Delicious biscuit thief as a midnight snack for 'Mione. Lucky girl!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »