Reviews for The Tale of Arwen And Aragorn
middleearthmidget chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I like this Aragon better! Aragon in the books is so grim all the time, like, uhhhh, Sauron's going to enslave the world and I have to stop him. I am glad to see he was a bit better in his youth!
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
I just came across this fic. Please oh please tell me you have more written!
karol89 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
wasn't able to log in, but I was so HAPPY when I saw another chapter to this story. I love your series and i am so happy that we finally will learn the begining since we already know how it ends. looind forward to seeing Arwens "Training"
Redone chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I'm very very happy that you've taken up this story again. Your Northern Dunedain series is absolutely exquisite, I keep re-reading them now and then (just finished yet another round a month or so ago). I really appreciated a closer look at Elrond, because he is one of my fave characters in LOTR.
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Incredible! As usual
Webster chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
How is is that so few have noticed this treasure? I adore it.
Eagle chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Stop writing stories about loveddovey aragorn and arwen!You insult their memory!I hate your story!1
sielge chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Thank you for this wonderful story...
rain stormraider chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Wow, so beautiful and so real, you can almost imagine being there. You have a great talent and I hope you continue to share it. Stuff like this makes one glad they took up reading and writing fanfic.
galadrielhermione10067 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
this is really good. please keep writing more.
Natters chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
good
anna chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
nice one - very personal!