|Reviews for Older Brother|
| Vampireking40 chapter 5 . 9/17
I really enjoyed this story. Its a first when Harry has a sibling that is not his twin and does not get sent to the Dursley. I like how James and Lilly stood up to Dumbledore on that suggestion. He makes you wonder if this was the real situation with Harry and he did get sent away would Dumbledore get rid of the twins also. I like that they did not follow his suggestion and went on to have more kids. Dumbledore knows exactly what he is saying every time he wants to send Harry away from his family when so one else is deemed the one who lived, and its always ship him to the Durlsey. As far as the broom thing during the match I figure it was Dumbledore trying to harm Harry so he can get the brother to follow his direction. I do hope a sequel is written as I wonder what will happen if the evil Toad is sent to Hogwarts to cause both Potter boys trouble. If the tournament happen it would be Harry as the Hogwarts champion with his brother getting picked as a fourth champion which would not go well for either boy.
| Guest chapter 5 . 9/11
So any chance for that sequel by now?
| HPTwilightGALover chapter 5 . 7/20
Aww, why is it finished? I love protective big brother Harry! I wish you could've kept this going until the end of the war. But, this is an amazing story.
| Fawkes Flame chapter 1 . 5/24
really love this story and I hope you'll write a sequel!
Aaron isn't a Horcrux because of Harrys powerful shieldI like it! Hope Dumbledore doesn't think he had one in his head and had to die for „the greater good„
Would be interesting what hexes and curses Lily the lioness would hurl on the old goat...
| Bonitalapaz chapter 5 . 5/12
Hey! I like this story! Will you write a sequel?
If so, the chapters will often be published? just to know whether or not to follow the history because if it takes a long time I no longer remember the story and I have to start from the beginning every time there is a new chapter. Thank you anyway.
| akinomatis chapter 5 . 5/4
It would be fun to have a confrontation between Molly and Lily or Harry and Molly.
| CharChae chapter 5 . 3/25
please write a book two to this!
| Ladd40 chapter 1 . 3/18
Sorry disregard my previous review. I misread some bits on chapter 1
| Ladd40 chapter 2 . 3/18
You know, I really like the story except for one glaring fact. Harry Potter was born seconds after Aaron and yet he went to Hogwarts a few years ahead of Aaron.
| Mari Wollsch chapter 5 . 3/9
| Guest chapter 5 . 2/25
| NyghtWalker chapter 5 . 2/25
I love this story. Please write more of it!
| IceBlueRose chapter 5 . 12/2/2017
I really enjoyed this one! It was so interesting to see an older Harry and what he was like having been raised by James and Lily (oh, geez, James thinking how he didn't mind Lily's mood in this final chapter because that's how the twins were conceived had me cracking up). Thanks for writing this - I always enjoy your stories and this was no exception. I think it's great on its own but if you ever end up deciding to write a sequel in the future, I'll definitely read it!
| k0327 chapter 5 . 11/16/2017
This was a great story if you do a sequel than why not for the story make it around the tri-wizard tournament the first chapter being a recap covering books 2 and 3 and pair the Harry of this story with Fleur due to them being the same age.
| Lala-rainbowlight chapter 5 . 11/7/2017
I really enjoyed this story for a couple of reasons:
1) The events were credible. It wasn't as if everything just got okay because Harry was so powerful or because of a river of luck washed over them at the moment they were in danger.
2) The other kids. I think it's legit that Sirius has children, and the Potters and Longbottoms have more than one, since they were able to characters, ory.
3) Bellatrix getting murdered by Lily. Yes. Just, yessss.
4) Harry being a very sensible person, who was able to flourish due to not having a difficult childhood (or at least not in the sense as in canon, because having Voldemort after you still seems pretty messed up).
5) Sirius and the Potters being so... Satisfying, by lack of a better word. You know when you have someone like McGonagall, who is like "oh no, you should call him professor (!) Snape, even though he doesn't deserve the respect and we shouldn't be focusing on that at this point in time!", well, they are the complete opposite of that and that's very satisfying. They're being just and reasonable, and I love that.
6) Snape being a git. I never liked Snape, and I never will. I like that you didn't suddenly make him out to be an amazing character, or that Lily suddenly thinks he's a good friend and that her children should respect him. No. Just, no.
7) Dumbledore not fooling any Potter (or Sirius etc for that matter) with his nonsense. It's none of his business how others live their lives or if they are whatever they are, and I'm glad that people in your story seem to agree.
8) Molly. Molly isn't a bad person, at least not in canon, but I don't like her way of... A lot. Example: She doesn't want her children to go to war. Understandable, really. But if you're in the middle of a war, or one is beginning to develop again, then it would be a bit more sensible to at least let them know what's going on and to train them to defend themselves!
9) Everything else! :P