Reviews for Lovegood in the Library with the Lingerie
dwellingindreams chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
This is adorable!
KatyDarling chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
That was a fun read! May we have more of these two, please? Thanks for sharing your story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I love this so much! I want to read your other stories, please post them soon!
Boogum chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Haha, this was great! I liked it a lot!
MollyPutz chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Loved!
idreamofdraco chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
/She missed their conversations, how funny he could be when he wasn't malicious, and he was bloody fit./

LOL. I'm glad Ginny listed less superficial reasons for missing him first, but, dang, I'd miss looking at him, too. :D

/Hell, he liked her, full stop. He found himself grinning crookedly back before he stopped himself. He coughed./

ADORABLE. I am charmed. I am also charmed (and also facepalming) that Draco can't figure out that asking the girl he likes about her best friend's favorite flower might give the impression that he likes the best friend. No, instead of blaming himself in this scenario, he blames girls' imaginary rules designed to confuse boys who like them. Classic. I do appreciate that he notices Ginny is upset and backs off, but it would have helped him a heck of a lot to figure out the correct reason she was upset first!

I LOVE how you described Luna as beautiful and how Ginny doesn't feel up to par with her in terms of looks. I mean, of course it's awful that she feels insecure next to her best friend, but we don't normally see this kind of dynamic between these girls. If Luna is beautiful, Ginny is usually also beautiful. Or Luna is described based on her unique personality, which typically overshadows her beauty. We see her physical appearance described only to show how loony she is (radish earrings and her wide eyes, Spectrespecs donned and a wand tucked behind her ear, etc). I guess the point I'm trying to make is, I love that Ginny doesn't see Luna's personality as a barrier to her beauty. She sees right past that and, most importantly, she assumes everyone else does as well. I think, as girls, we often (sadly) see our best friends as more beautiful than we are, and even though it sucks that Ginny is in a position to compare herself, to me this is such a best friend reaction to have, especially for a teenager.

BUT AHHHHH, LUNA FOR THE WIN! I love her. I love that Luna and Blaise are a side pairing in this story. I love that Draco can't see anyone except Ginny.

/"My first order is for you to tuck that lip away. And then kiss me."/

I am literally dead. I have died, gone to heaven, and now I write this review from the afterlife. All the heart eyes. All the swooning.

I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! You captured these characters to a T. Ron was so very Ron, and the way Ginny imitated him later in the story when she's upset with Draco - so great. Luna killing two birds with one stone by getting together with Blaise and also setting up Ginny and Draco - fab. Draco being too suave for my fangirl heart to handle. I can't take it.

Thank you so so much for the story! I absolutely loved it!
R3.0 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Haha! God, I loved this. You can really see the sort of power play in this, how they both want to be the most important thing to each other but are completely at their mercy. Loved it, and the Blaise/Luna was such a nice touch. I love to see my too OTPs in one story.
Desertisle chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Fun read! Hope to read more DG fics by you soon. Thanks for writing it.
The Twenty-fifth Doctor chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Cute
Eleoopy chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Aww. So cute!
Nutmeg44 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Blaise and Luna are always somehow in the middle of Draco and Ginny's misunderstandings. Lovely story but you know I'm a sucker for D/G anyway.
Kinsie chapter 1 . 12/24/2016