Reviews for Fated Bonds
Jamerz06 chapter 9 . 4/7
Can’t wait to see the next chapter
littleditto chapter 9 . 10/7/2023
I am cackling
Yunoki Yuno chapter 9 . 9/15/2023
Honestly, if this throws a wrench into the events of "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" ever occurring, I say it’s a worthwhile investment for updating this! This story is one of the few times I ever had fun with "Naruto" crossovers!
Shippo Senoo chapter 1 . 9/15/2023
Oh Dear God, this is HILARIOUS! Where has this story been all my life!?

Oh man, I’m hoping you’ll have some motivation to update this someday!
DracoKing30 chapter 1 . 12/9/2022
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
adelalovesmadara chapter 6 . 7/31/2022
Medical jutsu requires big chakra reserves man... hahhhh. I mean when Tsunade or Sakura has little chakra they can barely heal!
adelalovesmadara chapter 5 . 7/31/2022
Excellent chakra control is normal for girls? Holy crap man that's not canon... but fanon. Having poor chakra reserves doesn't mean you have an excellent control either! Ahhh this is so... weird. See, in canon, while in tree climbing exercise Naruto puts too little chakra so he often slips and Sasuke puts too much that his feet damage the tree. What does that say there? Naruto has massive chakra reserves, true, but so does Sasuke. ... now I don't know what I'm trying to tell so bye. This story is good btw almost forgot to mention that.
Azreus chapter 4 . 3/7/2022
Bruh why? The ninja world has justus why in the fuck would you teach magecraft are you fucking kidding me straight up ruins everything
Golden Wind God chapter 8 . 2/18/2022
love this fic. naruto isnt a sucker for konoha and shirou is kinda happy. please update
The Reader Of Fanfics chapter 9 . 2/11/2022
damn i really wish you continued this. it's a goldmine
Mukuro234 chapter 9 . 2/10/2022
Plz update
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2022
Nice
JuanKui chapter 9 . 6/21/2021
By far one of the greatest reads I've ever had the pleasure of doing.