Reviews for so close, and still so far
caitieg23 chapter 1 . 5/8
Damn. Why wasn't this ever continued. It's so good.
motherbearof3 chapter 1 . 2/9
“It’s time for me to move on.” Sweet heaven! The damn writers stole your line! Will you give us more?
gemini malfoy78 chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Awww so sad
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Oh man! Just read this and my heart is broken! But I love it! Every fic I've read has poor Barba alone while Liv has that stinking Tucker who I can't stand lol I love that you have him move on, he deserves to move on. But you can't leave it there! Please another chapter? Pretty please!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Fabulous, please keep going with the story.
eight percent chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
I think you should definitely write some more of this! I liked Liv's childish outburst; I don't think it's too ooc for her lately. And the waltzing in only when she needs something - spot on. I'm still in shock that she actually thanked Barba a couple of episodes ago… ; )
LoveDexter11 chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
This is so good! Dont let him leave cause they belong together! Love the two.
Meg0613 chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
He can't leave! Looking forward to the update.
Mac chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
More please
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
NOOO! You can't leave it like this. They belong together. I hate the damage Tucker has done. Please write a happier ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Holy crap NO! You can't just leave it like that...not when you broke my Barson loving heart. You just can't! PLEASE finish...

Oh & MERRY CHRISTMAS :)
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Oh my God. This one gripped me from start to the last word. The intimate way in which you describe their actions is just that. Intimate. It's beautiful.
kohee chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I always love canon-esque fics where Barba and Liv tries to deal with the Tucker fiasco, because the show itself just swept it under the carpet. I love your take on it, and how Barba felt that he was somewhat losing himself because he couldn't help himself from doing everything that Liv wanted him to do. The line about Liv swanning in when she needed him, and swanning out when she was done was very raw and very real. I love what you've done so far, and I am most definitely hoping for a happy resolution in the second part!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Wow...! Please continue.
BenoightLangson chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Love it so far! Before she tried kissing Barba, I was hoping she'd tell him she dumped Tucker. I hate what that fiasco has done to their relationship.