Reviews for Home is Where the Heart Is
rgjflood chapter 2 . 2/16
When ever someone writes Tim I freaking break inside and and my eyes leak
RenesmeVivio chapter 2 . 8/6/2019
Why we all change into grumpy adults especially when we get older?! We were innocent creature who love to laugh and play without any matter of thought.
Well the life is always cruel yet had beautiful impacts here and there.
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 8/6/2019
Awww that was sweeet and sad, you know...Jay is not their sniff
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2019
Love it any time of the year!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 2 . 1/29/2019
Awwww sniff
Fido the Finch chapter 2 . 12/24/2018
I think I stumbled upon this fic for the first time a few years ago, and this morning I had down time and it popped into my head to give it another read. I was not disappointed: I have warm-fuzzies in ny chest and tears spilling down my face. This is a great story!
Elliot Ray chapter 2 . 7/21/2018
I don't care that it is summer time. UPDATE PLEASE!
minatochan2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Poor Timmy. Really sweet Christmas story :)
NotNobody Somebody chapter 2 . 1/13/2018
This is amazing, and I believe you perfectly described Tim's character, if albeit more, depressed? Good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2017
Where’s Jason?
rannajii chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
This was totally amazing to read.
lastdragonlord chapter 2 . 5/26/2017
Wow. That was amazing. I live for Dick's terrorizing everyone with cheerfulness and excessive hugs.
I'm going to go read all your Batfam stuff now.
KentuckyMacFuck chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
This was the most fudging cute thing ever, you've got yourself a follower my friend
Miche99 chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
i think this is one of the best fanfiction I read so far
ilovemanicures chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
This was really beautiful. I love the contrast between young Tim and his current self. Although they both share the same fears of rejection, the way they go about it is entirely different. Younger Timothy is so much more light hearted. Modern Tim is so much like Bruce; emotionally inept, brooding, self-destructive, etc.

It's really fascinating. Especially when written side-by-side the way you have.

Thank you so much for sharing, I really enjoy your work :)