Reviews for Timeframe
Cyber-Kanochi chapter 16 . 1/24
I kind of want to see Soundwave and Megaton’s reaction to seeing them again.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/6/2019
Omg I was crying pls continue if u can ️
Guest chapter 16 . 2/9/2019
Awww man this is so cute
Thank you for writing!
silvergrime chapter 16 . 1/9/2019
I LOVE YOUR STORY IT WAS HEARTWARMING AND FILLED WITH SO MUCH EMOTION. SEE YOU SOON
Guest chapter 16 . 1/4/2019
Hi! I absolutely love this! Are you going to write more chapters? Also, do you have, or are creating, another fanfic except on the bots POV? Thank you for writing this.
Miliniaofdeath chapter 9 . 10/1/2018
can you make elita reaction when she comes to earth seeing the kids. Please.
Zoommerfish chapter 16 . 12/3/2017
A weird but not bad prime story. Good job! I didn't cringe ONCE, which is more than I can say for a good 90% of fanfics.
Hz chapter 16 . 12/3/2017
Wow very good love it _
Tracytron 54321 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Is it racist that I imagined the old couple as old stereotypical rednecks? XD
ScreamingSeeker chapter 9 . 10/14/2017
Aww, I like how Megatron turned out to be Buster. Big and gruff, but actually a nice dude. In the IDW comics, he was a genuinely peaceful guy before he finally snapped. I do wonder why the kids didn't recognize him immediately, though. In the little flashbacks we got in the Prime cartoon, Megs just looked like a softer, more friendly version of his current self.
CoGDork chapter 16 . 5/25/2017
Well, this story was very good! Your grammar and spelling were spot-on, you kept everyone in-character, and you wrapped everything up beautifully. I'll be sure to check out your other stuff if it's this good!
CoGDork chapter 13 . 5/25/2017
Good story, but the whole Rothschild conspiracy thing is a load of garbage. Also, considering it has been used by plenty of not-so-nice groups throughout history (the NAZIs come to mind), it tends to have negative implications for those familiar with what it means and who aren't fooled by conspiracy theories. I'd remove that part if I were you-besides, the real history of the Civil War is still a lot more complicated than many people realize and you could definitely find other parallels in there to draw on if you really felt the need. I'd be willing to help on that part-I'm pretty knowledgeable about history.
Dimensional Phaser chapter 3 . 5/9/2017
I love Orion's Nick name
Dimensional Phaser chapter 2 . 5/9/2017
I have not read much yet but this is great?
JacqLilKaily chapter 16 . 4/12/2017
Wouldn't optimisus be her father in law? Or step father? Because she was raised by elita and optimus is elitaand sparkmate? Otherwise, I loved this so much, and I can't wait to see if there's an epilogue!