Reviews for We meet again
errawesome chapter 13 . 7/2
I just got done reading and *claps hands* weldone I love this story
Datu824 chapter 13 . 11/4/2010
Great story thanks fr writing it. There was just one problem... It was too short lol, No really awesome story can't wait to read more of them
vampirekillerbunny chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
hey waz that once apon a december? ahhhhh if it is it would ,ake an awesome bulbye!
AlexAccidenlty chapter 13 . 3/4/2010
great story...loved it
Jrik23 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
24k is pure gold. It can't get purer than 100%. So 25k gold should be changed...
me chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
okay just to tell you goku has always lived in the 439 area because if you look in the 1st episode Gokus old house is close to gohans house
Black Emerald Dawn chapter 13 . 5/21/2006
Wow this fic was really good! But I do think this last chapter was a bit too cheezy! I LUV IT!
NOIP chapter 13 . 3/21/2006
a truely magnificent fic! It has all the requirements for a good read.
benyi chapter 13 . 10/27/2005
cute
Sweeteen chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
You..I I mean...You Made Gohan...I I I I...I'm
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Can't believe I forgot about this... Update!
chikiki chapter 13 . 5/11/2004
hi... again... i don't know y i'm reviewing this story again... oh well. lalala... i think you should write a secule. maybe about goten and trunks getting together with kat and melanie. i hope you don't like goten with his current girlfriend because quite frankly, she sucks. i don't think trunks has a girl... and i hope you don't like trunks/pan, their's like a 10 year age differance for crying out loud! there like differant generations! it's wrong! and besides, form the sound of it, Goten would look cute with kat and trunks and melanie would look addorable with each other! no offence. i just think that kat would match trunks better, same with goten and mel. oh, and i want u to e-mail me your aol screen name, or tell me if u don't have one, or just instant message me sometime during the day. my sn is maniacnamedaki. well, yeah. l8er.
chikiki chapter 8 . 4/6/2004
i love youir fics, but i HATE the fact that you don't like goku!
he's cool!
i have no idea how you can not like him!
so i want you to email me and tell me how exactly you can not ike him, kay?
good. Ja Ne!
topaz shadow chapter 5 . 12/27/2003
stop writing stuff in japanese! its annoying, i have to keep scrolling down to find out what the hell they're saying.I only kno like three words in japanese and i'm sure other people dont know what they're saying either. although at least u hd a transalation some writers just blabber on and dont tell u what the characters have been saying half the time.
lol.
shadow
Hao's girl chapter 13 . 9/3/2003
*cries* THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY!

SUBLIME! SUBLIME! lol,

that was one of my SAT words _

Update- wait...work on your other stories _;;

-HG, aka DV