Reviews for White Out
Hi,
Just wanted to ask if you are going to continue this fic. I just read it and realized that you haven't updated in 1.5 years.
lettibelly chapter 1 . 8/17
Hi, I just wanted to know if you would ever resume your story? because I must say that I really hooked on the first part and discovering that they appear in the past to end up with the characters of Mercedes Lackey, it's just great. I think it's very well written and that the plot is very interesting. It changes the different Harry Potter crossover that I read so far.
Hollydoor chapter 1 . 8/11
, or at least let us know yer alive.
Ehsom chapter 1 . 7/29
One of the best stories i've read on the site, and i've read thousands. Please update.
Otterotto chapter 1 . 7/11
Could you please finish or continue the story because I agree that the story is great . I love this story
Sadness2173 chapter 1 . 6/29
You're going to leave us to suffer. I really want to see what happens. I love this story and Snowpoint.
Larenars chapter 1 . 6/19
Great beginning, I really hope you come back to this at some point. I'd love to see more.
Booooooooo chapter 1 . 5/23
Ok so I loved the chapter and the entire previous book but I was wondering if you were ever going to come back it. No pressure or anything but I kinda hate this wait without any idea if it'll continue.
TheSignOfDeath chapter 1 . 4/30
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase continue!
DaughterofDeath chapter 1 . 4/12
Please update soon
Storm shit chapter 1 . 2/11
What is wrong with you?
Hellllllooooooo please don’t die on meeeeeee
naruto chapter 1 . 1/2
great story so far keep it up but could you please get rid of any scares some way, fix any malnourishment, fix his appearance in that instead of that half way transformation that he got because he tried to turn back to normal after he gain his true form of a snake with no training he then because he is better now because he has trained he now instead has the true form and his human appearance not the half way one, and hopefully harry his fix his magic completely soon. thanks not flame or bash plus hope you had a happy holiday
Hawkeyes dark past chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Please update this story! Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Another Christmas miracle would be much appreciated.