Reviews for The Rising
aelfwynne chapter 1 . 7/6
Thank you for a wonderful story. You’ve done so well with this, capturing the dynamics of each relationship and Snape‘ character so well. It was hard to read a more vulnerable Hermione, but as you said, your own personal journey is woven through the story, so I thank you again for sharing.
afbuico4132 chapter 1 . 4/4
I enjoyed this story despite it being an uncomfortable read. That isnt such a bad thing though. You so accurately portrayed the abuse and the depression that i could kiss you because its hard to do. Im only sad about the reason you understand it so well. I think that despite some awkward typos or off phrases this was an incredible story with lots of imagery. Thank you and please write and epilogue!
ronaldopagam chapter 43 . 12/17/2017
Thank you for writing such an amazing history. I spent a whole week reading it and loved every minute.
MidnightQuill420 chapter 43 . 10/18/2017
This was intense. I absolutely couldn't stop reading. Loved it.
Knight of Silver chapter 43 . 10/9/2017
I just finished reading this amazing story. Absolutely awesome storyline.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I love love love this story! thank you!
mvondhoom chapter 43 . 8/29/2017
oh i just loved this!
Sirisha23 chapter 43 . 8/23/2017
Amazing story. Keep up the great work.
Kyara chapter 43 . 7/20/2017
Your story is fantastically well written and I was captivated by reading all of your chapters. You are remarkable author and I hope you will write more fictions. Thanks for sharing !
Tiph Aileen chapter 43 . 7/19/2017
MY GOD I LOVED IT SO MUCH
I can't even find the right word's to describe what I feel, so I'll just say that it's one of the best SS/HG fics I've ever read! I sincerely hope you'll write more fics like the two I just read, they're amazing!

And now, thanks to you, I can't stop thinking about Severus Snape with short hair *-*
IceBishop chapter 43 . 7/11/2017
many laughs were enjoyed while reading this and, even, a tear or two Im sad that its over, but joyful that you would share this journey with me. Thank you
lonelyshipper chapter 43 . 7/1/2017
This was an awesome story! So happy everything worked out in the end :)
MayP chapter 43 . 6/25/2017
Great story! Congratulations on the accomplishment
TristanIseult chapter 43 . 6/25/2017
Very nice end for a great story, thank you for sharing, you are a quality author, bravo !
TristanIseult chapter 42 . 6/25/2017
No no Hermione! You must not repel Severus, he is the man of your life, he loves you and you love him !