Reviews for Snow and Fire
artem-abramov-2004 chapter 3 . 8/13
bourbon - R.I.P. hero
artem-abramov-2004 chapter 30 . 5/13
thanks for the story each waiting for the continuation / спасибо за историю друг жду продолжения
artyom chapter 30 . 4/29
what the blyat
Echoclonet chapter 30 . 3/14
i am expecting something bad to happen really quickly

this is a good read and i would totally recommend it
TMarcus chapter 30 . 3/7/2018
What are your thoughts on the upcoming Metro: Exodus?
Guest chapter 30 . 3/6/2018
I have a feeling we will be getting a second fic if you really wanted to write more...heck, even a chibi/omake would be nice?
Psihopatul chapter 30 . 3/4/2018
Ah yes this journey is at it's end for now. And yes I remember you telling before about this being at first railroad plot, but the way you changed this story it wasn't a good idea but it was a Great idea!
At the end I was bit sad to see the Dark Ones go, but we all can understand why Artyom said what he did, well at least us Metro series fans.
It was one heck of a wonderful and wild ride I had with this story.
Please take your time with the sequel, you did great job planning this story so I am sure you'll be able to do same with the sequel.
Good thing I still have other stories by you to keep me occupied while I wait for sequel.
Good hunting until next time!
TheShadowOfZama chapter 30 . 3/4/2018
This was a good story and I am happy to see that you finished it. That ending was weird, but yeah that's on the author of the Metro book serie. It's open ended and I am normally not a fan of those sort of endings, but I admit that in this case it fits rather well.

Thank you for writing this story and thank you for responding to my reviews. I will take a look at some of your other stories, since you seem to have some other Metro stories going on.

This has been a great fanfiction.
Ronmr chapter 30 . 3/4/2018
Man this was awesome. I wonder what the end meant I never read any of the Metro books, sadly.
TMDF-Artyom chapter 30 . 3/3/2018
*slow clapping* i am very, very impressed with you, Very much so.. good work on the last bit, here i thought i was the only one to read that one
Artyom Black chapter 30 . 3/3/2018
When I finished reading this chapter you can only think, WHAT! a second WHAT ? ! the statement did not pass as expected but I am stisafecho. sorry for not commenting before but I followed your story from the beginning and I can only say, worth every chapter, that and I hate you for leaving us with the hipe. HIPE!
GeneralConstantineIIofGreece chapter 30 . 3/3/2018
Is it the President of The Russian Federation or the President of the United States? I want to know
Gamerman22 chapter 30 . 3/3/2018
Uh, oh. There’s a evil is waiting. Will The Knight of the Apocalypse and Ice Queen prevents a new Shadow War, only Fate and their unforged Destiny will tells the untold tales of The Savior and The Queen of Remmant.
Alpha701 chapter 30 . 3/3/2018
President? Oh God, what's gonna happen now?
The Many chapter 29 . 3/3/2018
Miller did what everyone wanted to do. Artyom surprised me when he told the Dark Ones to basically take his home, does he think Remnant would be any better? Sure it has fresh air, water, food, and vast living space but if his people try to move there it would be a massacre due to all the negative emotions that are stuck on them. I also doubt the Kingdoms would allow these people into their Kingdom for again negative emotions and the fact certain factions there have ideologies that would very upset the citizens. Ok maybe, just maybe the Reich would be ok for Remnant is full of people who would flock to them for anti Faunus/Human supremacy reasons but the rest no.