Reviews for The Black Emperor
CryoSong chapter 9 . 1/15
Must admit, I’m a little disappointed you never got past that writers block. Would’ve at least liked to see the harem try to comfort Shirley. Plus I’m really enjoying your writing style. I’ve binged this, Emerald Phoenix, the one chapter of your Bleach one, and part the Harry Potter one (which is how I found your works).
Togami Akira chapter 1 . 10/15/2022
Damn. Giving geass to other characters after talking how certain things were pointless and done solely to fuck with Lelouch ? That's quite funny. Then again, I didn't even think someone could look at the turning point of code geass, the moment Lelouch and Suzaku's bond was broken, the moment that caused the Black Rebellion and galvanized the japanese people, the moment that brought Lelouch back to reality with some rightfully earned consequences to his abuse of a power he didn't understand...I didn't realize someone could look at this and be like ' Yeah, nah, that shit was unnecessary'. I could understand someone finding the whole scene a bit forced, but to find it unnecessary ? That's some fuckery. Thank God this is some old fic and not a newer one.
Nevarus chapter 5 . 8/22/2022
you know... I imagine getting control of your geass after it grows fully rampant in both eyes probably removes the restrictions it has to start with. like LLs ability to only use it on a person once.
ssahu72731 chapter 9 . 7/5/2022
This was one of the best works in cg fanfic I have ever read.
ssahu72731 chapter 2 . 7/4/2022
Yayy Spidey sense!
Breller Mac Britannia chapter 9 . 6/20/2022
I'd like for Shirley to live and be part of Lelouchs harem.
Yami-Guy chapter 6 . 5/29/2022
The feels are real.
Yami-Guy chapter 9 . 5/29/2022
Yea, this needs more attention asap. Its too good to let it die in a ditch.
FreakShowMilotic chapter 9 . 5/27/2022
Very good please continue
Reiki27 chapter 1 . 2/28/2022
Wait. C.C. was shot in thr forehead, those guys mock her, the she Kisses Lulu before remmembering she is dead, and those guys first question is if he is a radical?
Broken Brother Matthew chapter 9 . 2/23/2022
Alright I just have to admit it, this is a dead story. I'd like to be proven wrong but yeah after 3 years it's pretty obvious. Shame too. I liked what you were doing here, and it ticked every box for me, but I guess all good things come to an end, some prematurely.
Primus2021 chapter 9 . 1/14/2022
The Guren has a sister unit, not it's brother the Shinhu, but a sister, it's called the Byakuen, it has a Gefjun disturber in its head, and rather wicked right are that can produce a sword, a set of scissors and a gun. It has an Underwater form and an Aerial from an upgraded form called the Rekka which itself was upgraded into the Gouka. Considering that the Guren - Red/Crimson Lotus - is Red Queen Kallen's KMF, I think it would be fitting if the Byakuen - White Lotus - was White Witch CC's KMF.
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 1/13/2022
I don't remember this fic, but apparently I left a review for chapters 1. 2. 4. & 6, I don't remember typing them either, and these are unrelated to the Geass ideas I left behind before, so I'm leaving this here.

Suzaku first: (Rant Warning, all truth and not bashing, bashing is exaggerating small faults out of proportion to make a character unlikable and/or hated.); With that said, I HATE HIM! He is naive beyond belief, he murdered his father in cold blood, basically HANDED Britannia victory over Japan, sold out his pride and honor by becoming an Honorary Britannian Soldier all for the childish hope that he could become the Knight of 1 and rule over Area 11 thus condemning all of the other Areas without a goddamn care about them or their own suffering, he embraced the title of White Knight Lancelot by betraying his own Arthur and Best Friend Lelouch all for power, he used, and lied to, a crippled and paralyzed little blind girl, against her brother, helped plot the betrayal of Zero by the Black Knights, AND murdered his best friend in order to bring about "World Peace" which likely only lasted for a year or so and as revenge for Euphemia's death which was a complete accident. (Rant Over): So yeah, I hate him. I say don't give the little traitoris bastard anything, humiliate him, ruin him, kill him off at the first chance, don't give him any mercy.

Cornelia and Euphemia: For Euphemia, have her join Ashford, where she can meet Lelouch, then they can rekindle their past feelings for each other and she Lelouch's harem, and Zero's Black Knights. As for Cornelia, idk, she could go either way, as an enemy that needs to be defeated but not killed, or as an Ally to Zero if the right circumstances are met. I honestly think that She's secretly married to Guilford, but if not add her and Ebony MILF Ms. Nu, as well as Sayako to the harem.

Shirley: Again could go either way, depending on how things go, I just hope you don't have Rolo kill her, if Zero/Lelouch can prove that her dad was a part of Code R and what he/they did to CC -as was I believe mentioned either in the Manga or in extra meterials - then I don't think she'd care too much if daddy dearest dies, and she could join the harem without any complications.

Rivalz: good friend, comic relief, basically a younger, less angry and loud Tamaki. IDK what else there is to say.
chowchow10181 chapter 9 . 1/9/2022
I’m liking this! Can’t wait for the new chapters!
Ketom chapter 2 . 12/25/2021
I don't know if u have Shirley's geas yet, but how bout the targets become her "friends". The longer the exposure the more they care about her happiness.