Reviews for The Black Emperor
Nevarus chapter 9 . 6/6
causeh he was a very bad man, my dear.
Abbadon44 chapter 8 . 4/7
I know it has been years since you updated this amazing work. I hope you will someday return to it because this is my favorite right up with Prepared Rebellion and Let me Share the Burden.
KMF-G chapter 9 . 3/31
Well, it is really good story, even shaping to be highest calibre...

Nina likes Lelouch headpats too LOL

Anyway, looks like Kaguya will steal a march on Lelouch from C. C... dream coming true for her..
Hunter 1 chapter 9 . 3/20
When is chapter 10 the last chapter was in January 11 2019 and now it's tords the end of March 2024
ExcaliberShooter chapter 1 . 1/27
This was nicely written, good grammer, pacing, characterization, and descriptions. And I like Lelouch x Milly centered romance stories alot. Milly Ashford is very underrated.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2023
I haven’t finished this series yet, but I’m loving it!
Lelouch is way more honest while he’s building his revolution, and that only makes him more intense. And it’s surprisingly interesting seeing him as a harem protagonist lol
And it’s awesome that Lelouch and C.C are building their own army of Geass users.
I’m really looking forward to how this Geass world will work out
pendragon87513 chapter 1 . 11/17/2023
My friend recommended this for me and it’s awesome. Lelouch comes across edgier than in the anime. It was interesting to see him planning ahead more and getting a relationship with C.C right away. This it really good and I’m definitely going to keep going
Lobisomen616 chapter 9 . 11/4/2023
...I'd just like to say, reading this last chapter and realizing that this absolutely FANTASTIC story hasn't been updated in 4 years caused me physical pain. I haven't had phantom whiplash like this in years, and the last time that happened, I had a legitimate medical reason for it that involved taking a 2016 Dodge Ram to the chest and being in physical therapy for several months. God I miss going to that chiropractor...
lossimpson1996 chapter 9 . 10/15/2023
i love this story, i hope you can write and upload a continuation.
i read your storys and belive you Will make more fantastic word.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2023
I just read through the whole story in one big binge session. It was really good!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2023
Kallen's power strikes me as an unusually dangerous one from a "Geass evolving" standpoint. The whole world moving in slow motion sounds like about the same level of living hell as involuntary mind reading, if not worse. And this particular power is one she's going to be tempted to use in every single fight, for the team's combat ace. It's a perfect storm for devastating backlash.
Drkamikaze chapter 9 . 3/23/2023
Wow. This story is practically "Code Geass done right".
I love your take on the characters as always. Especially the girls in Lelouch's "circle" of geass users, there's something sus(the good kind) about the girls in the unofficial harem aka geass users and I'm not talking about Milly or Kallen either.

Anyways, loved this story and I'll definitely read it if you decide to continue
CryoSong chapter 9 . 1/15/2023
Must admit, I’m a little disappointed you never got past that writers block. Would’ve at least liked to see the harem try to comfort Shirley. Plus I’m really enjoying your writing style. I’ve binged this, Emerald Phoenix, the one chapter of your Bleach one, and part the Harry Potter one (which is how I found your works).
Togami Akira chapter 1 . 10/15/2022
Damn. Giving geass to other characters after talking how certain things were pointless and done solely to fuck with Lelouch ? That's quite funny. Then again, I didn't even think someone could look at the turning point of code geass, the moment Lelouch and Suzaku's bond was broken, the moment that caused the Black Rebellion and galvanized the japanese people, the moment that brought Lelouch back to reality with some rightfully earned consequences to his abuse of a power he didn't understand...I didn't realize someone could look at this and be like ' Yeah, nah, that shit was unnecessary'. I could understand someone finding the whole scene a bit forced, but to find it unnecessary ? That's some fuckery. Thank God this is some old fic and not a newer one.
Nevarus chapter 5 . 8/22/2022
you know... I imagine getting control of your geass after it grows fully rampant in both eyes probably removes the restrictions it has to start with. like LLs ability to only use it on a person once.