Reviews for The Black Emperor
Now that Euphie’s on the right side, Nelia needs to either join her or die. There are no other options.
Spaded Ace18 chapter 9 . 12/6/2020
I hope this story continues and all is well for you love the story waiting patiently for an update
Mike Kromer chapter 9 . 11/18/2020
Must have more asap. love it so far, keep it up. can't wait to see what happens next. wonder if shirley found out her dad and cone R thing she'll change her tune. But until that happens lots of fireworks to be had lol.
Irishluck2929 chapter 9 . 11/16/2020
I feel this book has probably been abandoned... which is a shame cause its in my top 10 favourite code geass fanfics. Probably my top 10 fanfics too. Anyways I’ll drop a follow and favourite in hopes that one day you pick this back up.
exaelalan chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
Porfa continúa con la historia.
Winter VizionZ chapter 9 . 9/10/2020
I read this whole story in one sitting, I really hope you come back to it someday, I really like the way you have portrayed Lelouch and the story overall is a breath of fresh air compared to canon.
What chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
Zero Requiem did go the way it was planned. It wasn't about world peace, it was about breaking the stagnant chain the world had been forced into. You misunderstood.
enticement chapter 9 . 8/20/2020
*insert pikachu face* oh no, I caught up!

It’s interesting to see that you still axed Shirley’s dad, in most fix-its and for a want of a nail stories, he lives. I wonder on which path this puts Shirley.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 8 . 7/19/2020
Actually, Ivan's villain name was Whiplash. You're probably thinking about Anton Vanko from the comics or the Ivan from the Iron Man cartoon. (Funny thing, most people try and regard that movie as one that never happened.)

Though I do agree that those are some awesome weapons!
GabrielRavier chapter 9 . 6/22/2020
Wow, I can only hope the next chapter will come one day (Is it too late to hope after a year and a half ? I hope not). The scene with Shirley looks like it'll devolve into a superb shitshow, so I'm certainly hoping to be able to see that one day, and I can only imagine how this'll work along with Mao.
Goten Askil chapter 9 . 6/3/2020
Damn, Shirley will be in for nasty moment when Euphie tells the gang that the "innocents" were involved in Code-R. "Yes dear, your loving daddy was helping the mad scientists with the human experiments that made you puke your heart out a few weeks ago. Yet another person who lied to you. So it's not too bad if your best friends killed him, right?"

Mao's gonna cream himself with this one.
Goten Askil chapter 3 . 6/1/2020
Man, how much I hate Suzaku in that scene. Seriously, the guy -the entire world- sees Britannians slaughtering civilians and he has the gall to talk about Zero's 'contemptible means' ? Fuck you, Suzaku. With gravel. If you've got a death wish you could have the decency to do it yourself without implicating anyone else.

Well at least your Lelouch seems to have given up on trying to turn him, if he holds onto that maybe we won't see his particular branch of hypocrisy too long/often. That was probably the worst part of the anime for me.
Guest Fan Group chapter 6 . 5/17/2020
Fuck you asshole

Leave AZ alone mother fucker
Abbadon44 chapter 9 . 5/12/2020
Came back to re-read your work, still great!
TheDarkFreak chapter 9 . 5/2/2020
Well, I wasn't expecting it, but this definitely got me hooked. Anxiously awaiting more when it comes!