Reviews for Goodbye Again
Lady Athena chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Great portrayal of 's one of my favorite characters also and it's nice to see her portrayed this way instead of the nagging harpy that some people misjudge her as.I have always felt so sympathethic to Chichi, I mean it must be kind of sad and lonely the way Goku leaves her again and again to fight the world.I know it's for a good cause and all but still, i never understood why he always got to leave in and out of his family's life like that.
3005 chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
this is too sad..i hope you'll be making a sequel.
just a reader chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
dun tell me this is just a one shot? this wuz good! i luved it
k00lrunnings chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Its good to see your posting your fanfics here, I've always visitd your wbesite. I enjoyed reading most of your work, I have read TOY several times now. Anyway, I liked the way you potrait chichi, you captured her emotions well and there's few authors who viewed her beside nagging ang bitching. keep up the good work, hope you post TOY and YCE here also.
Ri-nee-chan chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
*cough* Me again! I'm going to review all your stories, since it is a shame you only have so few yet!

Chi-chi is my favorite Character of the show, so it's no wonder I despise any stories where she is made a harpy with no heart. That's one fact I like about your stories:

You show the deep characters they have. It's all hidden in some smile or action. With all characters of Dragon Ball. Any you just manage to hit them all perfectly.

From my opinion, it's obvious that Chi-chi is hurt deeply by Goku's frequent leaves and his abandoning. But like the strong person she is, she keeps it all inside. For two reasons, I think.

1. For the sake of Goku himself and their sons. Gohan idolized Goku when he was younger and, even if he realized his faults with coming of age, he still holds him close to his heart. If she would openly show her pain, he would be torn between his parents.

Goten is even more difficult. For him, Chi-chi is the most important member of his family. (Since he and Marron aren't too close yet. .-) And having her hurt, by the father who is never there of all people, he is slowly coming to hate him. If Chi-chi would show the pain openly it would take no time at all until Goten forgets all the affection and love he has for his father.

2.I also think, that she is scared of admitting it to herself. Afterall there was always that looming doupt over her, that Goku really loves her. And over the years she has forgotten the pride she once had. She loves her Goku full heartily, with everything she has. So she is afraid if she admits to herself how much he hurts her, then the last string of hope she is clinging to so desperatly would fade away to nothing.

So, simply put, you hit her character well. I like this one.

once again,