Reviews for By Your Side is Where I Belong
please update this story I want to know what happens next. this is my second or third time re-reading it and I want more. Maybe this time is my fourth time this week.
dragonzrreal chapter 1 . 6/18
Zoro getting lost! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! This is a beautiful piece of writing! Ha haha ha ha ha ha ha! Thank you for your wonderful story!
Shadowkanji chapter 3 . 5/8
I already can't wait for Gaara vs. crocodile
CyrusWolfricFaust81194 chapter 17 . 4/20
I believe the expression required for that last bit about the pairing thing would be the physical manifestation of:

NANI! DA! FUCK?!
midnightscar17 chapter 26 . 4/15
Please update soon
What the f just happened, so many things happened at once I lost track
Turtletipper123 chapter 19 . 3/7
How would Sanji kiss Pudding's forehead? I mean there's an eye in the way?
Turtletipper123 chapter 16 . 3/6
Ah yes I see you gave Luffy more power and Haki because Zoro is more powerful and we don't want him to outshine Luffy.
Turtletipper123 chapter 11 . 3/6
Huh, didn't realize "sneezing randomly means someone is talking about you" was developed in East Asia. I always just thought it was some universal thing.
Turtletipper123 chapter 12 . 3/6
will the Strawhat Pirates have anything to do with this story or is it just Zoro?
Alexmicheals chapter 26 . 12/11/2021
Please continue the story. It is soo good. Don’t give up on it.
ABitterPill chapter 26 . 11/7/2021
So... when does Naruto get to have his epic badass fight? He's felt kinda sidelined.
Archangel630 chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
Don't use cursing if you're going to censor it. I use text-to-speech, and it is disconcerting to be listening then hear f asterisk c k, it ruins the flow of your story
Yuzuki476 chapter 7 . 10/29/2021
Awesome Kimimaro join the group.
Yuzuki476 chapter 6 . 10/29/2021