Reviews for By Your Side is Where I Belong
Obama chapter 26 . 6/18
Ladies and gentlemen he got us
Bracting chapter 26 . 6/17
Croc ain’t about to be too happy once he finds out she can’t actually read ponoglyphs.
I really did not expect a story with such quality it is too interesting to read. I look forward to Crocodile and Gaara's battle.
What a good way to do a crossover is magnificent I hope this story is not on pause.
shogemoo chapter 9 . 5/9
I seriously cracked up when I saw Ryoga's name

I wish I also had Kuhaku's bloodline, it makes sense why all streets looks the same

I freaking love characters who are directionally challenged, I relate so much ️️️
shogemoo chapter 8 . 5/9
I'm sorru for my French but, this is a f**king masterpiece. I'm fuc**ng glad I f**king found this!️
shogemoo chapter 1 . 5/8
Zoro sometimes your talent in being lost is quite useful
I hope this fanfic continues
This is great, keep it up
OCTOPOPS!
FuryJoe chapter 26 . 3/5
great story
Pinkypi chapter 26 . 3/1
Because Gaara uses chakra to control sand but Crocodile can subvert that. ._. on the flip side Gaara should trump the sand control of sand that doesn't make up Crocodiles body and if Shukaku himself controled the sand I think Crocodile would lose. I really love this story but I'm not just speaking for myself when I say WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE BOUNTIES ON THE STRAW HATS?! Anyways like I said I love the story though.
Pinkypi chapter 20 . 3/1
uhhh you seriously got the money amount for cocoyashi village wrong lol... 2 million is 50 times less than what it's suppose to be nami would've been had the 2 million after a couple years since she got most of her haul finished recently off of buggy and then later the 80 million (though this parts only for your story) split she got for the black cat pirates.
Josnacio chapter 18 . 2/12
"That started the crew on plucking the bird and Gaara collecting the desired feathers for his "art"."
I can't help but think that Gaara is becoming increasingly more Sasori-like as time passes by.
LittleAngel2292 chapter 26 . 2/11
Great chapter I loved it so much omfg