Reviews for The Roof
Vegeta chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Quit typing my name wrong idiot. It's
V-e-g-e-t-a.
Renuki chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Wow Yamcha was right in a Regards. So lovely.
ccfleursdelys chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
smooth very smooth indeed you did well
i like your story a lot
so cute
so...
a suit?
c
Mrs. Trunks Briefs chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
pleaz tell me there r more chapters coming soon! this part was really great!
Sexy Vixen chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
aw kawai n swet.
Jewel Song chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
AW! THAT WAS SO GOOD! YOU HAVE TO WRITE ANOTHER ONE! That was really good! You write well! Good job!
toshi chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
VERY PRETTY! I love that story, you are definetly a wonderful writer, keep up the good work!
Dark Angel Girl1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
great fic
aznsidecutiepie chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
please put the new chappy on soon!
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
I read it in your site before. I love it then, I love it now! He he!. You can make a sequel to that you know. Or just continue it! But that's just my stupid opinion, you know.
Addicted chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
That was a beautiful story! You right very well. Thank you very much.
mooglequeen chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Hello! I just read your fic. *Hits herself over the head for stating what people already knew.* Anyways, I have a couple of questions for you. I was wonder in if this is a one shot just because of the way you ended it and I was wondering where vegeta's name and the androids names are spelled like that?

Psst! When I started writing this you didn't have any reviews. So I feel obligated to say this...

I'M NUMBER 1! I'M NUMBER 1! I'M NUMBER 1!

Alright, I'm under control again. Write another chapter for me, K?

Bye!
killarri chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Why doesn't this have any reviews? This is a wonderfully written piece and I do hope you're planning on continueing it. It was a truely beautiful moment and you conveyed it well. Bravo! I'll be anxiously awaiting more works from you ;)
Buffalo Maiden chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
That was relly sweet,i hope you write more Veggie and Bulma fics,this was cool bye bye.
Shigasu chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
That was great! I found the emotions and situation very intense and enjoyed reading every bit of it.