Reviews for COBBLERS
RedLikeBlood chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
OH DAMN.
*slow claps it out*
Five stars on this story. Five gold stars.
dystonia chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
This... this should be made canon! Yes, yes, YES!
MassiveMilkshakeNerd chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
It was about time Ciel told Francis off! I love her character but bursting into the Earls home and ordering them all around is not for her to do. I mean, really. She has a daughter who's been brainwashed (?) and has been frequenting some music hall for a while now. Her son has been singing and dancing on stage in front of a bunch of other brainwashed people and does she know (or care to know)? I don't think so as she'd probably march right over to Sphere Music Hall and beat his butt if she had found out.
At any rate, those are just my thoughts. 10/10 for balls-growing and shots fired.
2011M chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Shots fired! Goodness gracious, that was something amazing and, as much as I love Frances, she had it coming for a loooong time now. Words cannot express my love for this story. Brilliant.
promocat chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
LOL! it was time for ciel to grow a pair!he's really been an adult since age 10 & his aunt just has to accept this
LillyOfFire chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Why oh why the worst thing one has to face is always their family? A scary thought...
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
As much as I admire the character of Francis Middleford (and I now accept your Middleford/Midford theory as canon), she really needs to be put in her place this way. PARTICULARLY since she's been so conspicuously absent in the current story arc in which her daughter's been brainwashed by the Sphere cultists!