Reviews for The Estelara The Morning Hope
Moromu chapter 11 . 4/21/2007
wow amazing story, excellent writing...just continue...and update soon
Agent Motiel chapter 10 . 1/15/2006
Aw... Legolas's fiance was killed by orcs? How sad!
Agent Motiel chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
NO... I always hate it when Haldir dies. *sniff* Anyway, I don't get the last part about the battle of Pelennor fields. Is it a vision, or is Eomer actually wearing the Estelara, meaning that she gave her love to him?
Sofasoap chapter 8 . 1/9/2006
its great that you are going to update this story again!

I better re-read it from beginning to refresh my memory :) looking forward for the update in the future
Father Hackett chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Feck!
Arse!
Drink!
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Sounds very interesting and very sweet. I don't have time to read it all right now, but I will try to come back.
El Asso Wipo chapter 7 . 10/15/2003
Did you know that poutang is actually french?

I didn't.

Heh heh.

Poutang.

Heh heh.

Sounds like pooh-tang. Like the juice, only with pooh.

Hee hee hee hee.

Can you tell I'm bored, Allora?

...

I'm hungry.

T-T
D D D chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
*Singing* The snack that smiles back, Goldfish.
You know who chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Boobs.
TigerLily713 chapter 7 . 10/7/2003
So I had started this story quite some time ago, and somehow I had lost track of it. I am so glad I found it again and caught up! It is wonderful. I hope you continue to update, because I am quite interested in the fate of your characters. Great job, Lily
Aris Katsaris chapter 3 . 10/7/2003
AArgh... This story shows such an ugly mix of care and carelessness...

Naltariel being Galadriel's and Celeborn's only child? What about Celebrian then? The one who was Elrond's wife, and Arwen's mother? Arwen, Elrohir and Elladan are Galadriel's grandkids through Celebrian. Naltariel can't be Galadriel's only child even if we accepted the rest...

And the cliche of the forced marriages... What makes so many authors place such an awful cliche in Tolkien's world? What in the world makes them think that elves ever forced marriages on their children? It sounds one of the most un-elflike things I can imagine, this forced marriage deal.

And if you are following the story of the book rather than movieverse then Eomer was never banished from the city.

And I'm afraid I find it awfully silly to say that the stories of elves were all about gentle things. Their history and their epics were as bloody and ferocious as any made by men... Read "The Silmarillion" for more detail on this.

I'm sorry.
Sofasoap chapter 6 . 9/5/2003
whahaha you updated! whahahah * going insane *

ignore those people * point down to the reviews* Don't know why they even bother reading or reviewing if they hate reading these OOC romance stories so much. Some people..

looking forward to your next update!
shirozora chapter 6 . 9/2/2003
har har har har...evilness...that is so awesome!
JadeGoddess chapter 5 . 7/11/2003
Why doesn't haldir and his brothers just go with them?
Queen of Flames chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Tookie...there are no words to describe how grateful I am that you reviewed here too.

I mean, you make a better fool of yourself than I can! - That's hilarious...and also sad.

No one gives a rat's ass, cuz Tookie-tookie is just another mary sue wannabe. I mean, look at your name, Tookie, you like Pippin so you name yourself 'Diamond Took' So what, does that make you his wife? Isn't that...a mary sue name?

*Points and laughs* I rest my case.

Keep writing, Tookie. God knows I can use the entertainment.