Reviews for Captured Heart
Pineapple3000 chapter 34 . 3/17
I really hope the nine year hiatus ends soon... ;)
OliviaxxLuna chapter 22 . 9/15/2014
oooh is Megilindir Aragorn?
Purple21 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Heartbreaking on so many different levels. I tried not to cry but you created something moving and deadly...and that's a gripping and enchanting beginning...I desire to know where you take this. It's sadly beautiful.
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 34 . 6/5/2014
So much for having it done and over with in a month; it has been nine years but I still hope to read more of this story soon and see what all happens in the next few chapters. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 34 . 1/5/2014
A marvelous story I loved every minute of it.
AmazingWriter123 chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Alive is more fun
AmazingWriter123 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Great story just add inverted commas
crafter43 chapter 34 . 11/8/2013
I truly hope that someday you will be able to complete this the story is absolutely fantastic a real page turner I will miss it until you get to finish it.
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
wow incredible story : ) i haven't read a stroy like this in a long time it made my heart stop and filled me with warmth!
HelloDenmark chapter 34 . 8/19/2013
You managed to have me hooked for two days, which is not good because I have my own stories to write and school to see to... Nevertheless great story.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/11/2013
Well done, well done. Wonderfully written and the story was excellent. I have kids so this was a tear jerker for me. Thank you for writing this.
yukigirl24 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This story is so beautiful and sad I absolutely love it!
faye50free chapter 34 . 12/9/2011
I think your story is wonderful, I hope you have not abandoned it.
Silverleaf Ishtar chapter 34 . 7/15/2011
I recently found this story and have just finished it now, but that fact has not made me happy, as I thought it should. Far from it, I am really very depressed that you have abandoned this story! I do not understand! WHY? This story is stunning in every sense and it's near the end, too. So, I beg of you, please please please finish it; I am dying to know what will happen next. While I understand how much real life gets in the way of, well, everything, I shall still eagerly await your next installment. Take your time, but not too long

Silverleaf
PersonifyThis chapter 34 . 6/16/2011
This is a wonderful story! I love how realistic child Zinnia is! And that we get to see her struggle. Great writing!