Reviews for Lives Entwined
SoConfusified chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
Poor Celebrian, poor sweet, tourmented Celebrian.

I'm crying...
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I find the whole idea of this story quite touching, and I must say, was not at all disappointed by the first chapter!

(The side notes made me smile too!)

;)
Lillz chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
i am so glad i read this. i never wanted to, coz i knew it would be so very sad, but i did, and it was, and i got all choked up..

beautiful, heartwrenching, breaking.. so very sorrowful, and full of the dream of hope and the fleeting memory of love

and she's so sure that she'll see Arwen again, in Valinor; it could never occur to her the future would be different. and we, as readers, know the truth..

brilliant piece. truely brilliant. xx
jenifer chapter 8 . 7/22/2003
okay first i want to say that this is one of the best fics i have read in a long time and i really enjoyed it and you have real talent.

okay. second i want to say that this is a very heartwrenching story. every time Celebrian says something about seeing Arwen again, its just so sad. i'm very glad that you put in the part where she said that she would be glad about who ever Arwen chose. that helped. a little.

i really loved this story.

thanks
Tears of Telperion chapter 8 . 4/16/2003
Oh my. That was very sad. Such a story has neevr brought tears to my eyes like this one! You're an excellent writer! Please write more with Celebrían, for I'd njoy that very much!

Very good job,

~AF
arabiasil chapter 8 . 4/8/2003
That is so sweet. Poor Celebrian. Heaven knows what she went through. This is a really sweet story and it really touched me. Well done. God Bless Arabella.

arabiasil
Starfish of the Elves chapter 8 . 4/5/2003
"Until we meet again..." Oh that's so sad! Amd so very well written. Good job! *bursts into tears*
Evening Nightshade chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
I'm crying now.

This chapter was the saddest one yet. Every time Celebrian mentioned how much she was looking forward to meeting Arwen again in Valinor, it just broke my heart.

A beautiful story.
alena chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
"I am full of holes and horrors, love just leaks away."

This just tied my insides into big knots. Sorry if it doesn't quite make sense, but I really feel like crying now.

What a beautiful and heart-breaking end for a deeply moving story.
Bejai chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
"Until we meet again..." Must you be so heartwrenching? Oh, the future they don't know! So sad, so poignant.

Loved this story!
Silindro chapter 7 . 3/24/2003
once again, another heart breaking chapter. more soon, i hope?
Aromene chapter 7 . 3/24/2003
I'm absolutely loving this story.

I think you've captured Celebrian beautifully. There are so few stories about her during this particular time of her life. And most of them don't deal with her feelings/thoughts so much.

Will there be more? ::looks hopeful::
Sara chapter 7 . 3/24/2003
I love your story it is so cool
Evening Nightshade chapter 7 . 3/24/2003
This journal just tugs at the heartstrings. I love all Celebrian's memories of her daughter's youth, and indeed, her own.

Then, amongst all these memories, the entry takes a more sombre, forshadowing tone. Combined with such nostalgia and longing, this creates a beautiful, bittersweet story. Simply wonderful!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »