Reviews for Because
Arbita chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Lol. Great Lion King refrence.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Yay!

I read this fic fairly often.

One of my all time favourites.

"a dance is one of the worst things to go to when you’re single… and in love… with your best friend…"

Super cute.
Steve chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I read this story every so often. Definitely one of my favs.

Lovely work!
Ambezua chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
LOL, I loved it! Yeah, Misty is head-over-heels for Ash... I am sad to say that not everyone agrees, though... I liked Brock and Tracy's part, it fit them nicely... still... I can't help but feel bad for Brock's date... whatever did happen to her, anyway?

All-in-all, It is a pleasant story, far better than most one-shots I have read. 9/10 stars!
can't think chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
LOL brock and tracey
Anniina chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
so cool You used the song from the lion king :D
IamFishCrashing chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
LOL that was good
Psyduck Ranger chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Bravo! Well done! 10/10!
dimensionalwritings chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
this was really cute! with just a touch of comedy the perfect story!
Questaxx chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD! Sorry i have been reading wanibe stories for a while _!
LORDLUFFY07 OF THE MERRY GO chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I can't imagine Brock and tracy acting drunk. Brock already acts that way all the time! i loved this fic!
btamamura chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Oh yeah, I remember this one. Hehe, yet another story of AAML including 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight?' Heck, it's the perfect song for those two, and I even wrote a parody of it for Tracey to sing to explain how one night Ash and Misty became a couple. It also includes Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh!, Ray from Beyblade and Kuroudo from Crush Gear Turbo, they just seem to catch me as a great quartet since I've had what Kuroudo and Ray would sound like singing together thanks to a show called 'Braceface' and of course in the dubs of PKMN and YGO, Tracey and Bakura have the same VA-Ted Lewis.
Grocko chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Hey, what can I say abou this bt loved it!. great plot with the right mix of humour and the whole T & P pun throwen in there was just a class act.

Great Job.

p.s, Oh! and thanks for the little promo of Sass's fic "Second Time Around" can tell you firs thand she feels great that as many people like yourself enjoyed it.

Take care

Grocko.
DarkAngelTorchic chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Heyz!

It's me, Jenn. Just changed my name for the millionth time... I just had to read this again. Such kyoot fluff! It's SUCH a sweet fic. Cool fic. Hope to see more fluff!

aNgEl ClEfAiRy
Avaria chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
I like this story. I don't normally read Pokemon, but I felt the need to read some of your work.

You said you once lived in Newfoundland. Did you live in St. John's by any chance? Email me back please. I'd appreciate it. Thanks!