Reviews for A Christmas Epilogue - a Sanctuary Tale
teryarel chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
You had me crying twice with this one. First, when Mara and Simon realized that the potion had worked and then when they attended church and Patrick and all the others understand that something good has happened.

Perfect Christmas present! Thank you so much for concluding this series in such a sweet way.

P.S. I love the bunny ears idea! She must have looked so nice with these
YenGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
This is a whole bunch of warm lovely fuzziness, Ree! *beams at you* You have a very, very special way of writing Severus and Harry.

*clears throat*

Sorry. I mean Severus and all his newfound friends whether they're monks or priests or not. And Harry.

*grins*

Yes, this isn't a Snarry, but hey, there's a reason why Severus hasn't taken his vows yet and won't ever will. A reason with messy black hair, bright green eyes, a merry laugh, a nice butt that he shows off dancing to Celestina Warbeck and new dishes with Christmas Angels on them. Oh and he just happened to be the one who defeated Voldmort. Not sure if that fits in there though :)

*happy sigh as her imagination wanders off*

I liked the different Christmas tree decorations - is that pink fluff cotton candy on one of them? I hope they cast an anti-ant spell around the base of the tree.

But the highlight is of course Mara's recovery. Bless Severus for being the caring person he is. And bless you, Ree, for keeping him alive.

For Harry. Of course. *grins*
waya715 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
good story!
Chantilly's Mom chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
don't see a thing that needs editing. beautiful story
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Such a nice little story, with Severus showing us all again just how brilliant a wizard he is. It was good to see Harry hanging about him. lol I'm such an unrepentant Snarry shipper. Perhaps he's the reason Severus is so reluctant to take the vows? *laughs some more* Thank you for the Christmas present. I hope that you had a good one...if that is the holiday you celebrate...if not, I hope your holidays were wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
A nice Christmas story with a happy ending.

The Crimson Mage.
P.S: Hope you have a Happy new year !
beargirl1393 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I'm not sure what 'verse this is (I've gotten behind on my fanfiction lately), but I loved it! I've actually been toying around for a few months (or years) with the idea of post-war Severus still being alive and working with Neville's assistance to cure Frank and Alice, and this made me think of that a bit. Although really, anything that has Severus being a potions' genius and helping out his friends, I'm there for. Great story as always!
Hisuiko chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Such a beautiful story I do so love reading these heart-lifting pieces that you write!

Merry Christmas, Love Hissy x
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
That was the perfect Christmas present/epilogue for the upbuilding story. Beautiful, just hoping for another Severus and Hufflepuff story in future since like this epilogue it makes me smile. Someone needs to write a Lily goes to Hufflepuff and Severus to Ravenclaw Marauders era story, either way the Marauders would have probably left Severus alone.
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Aww, you made me all happy-teary. TLC
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Awwwwwwwwww! Happy Christmas!
t42n24t2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I just love this story so much!
hwyla chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
A perfect opportunity to visit this 'realm' again! And what a wonderful boon of hope!
Shadow.SSJ chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
One more great story in your list. You put a smile to my face once again. Thanks for sharing it! _