Reviews for The Trial of Luke Skywalker
Lmppsc chapter 12 . 8/16
I made sure I was away form all Distractions when reading this chapter. Not disappointed whatsoever!
avieryfriend chapter 26 . 6/27
Sweet ending!
avieryfriend chapter 23 . 6/27
I stayed up late at night reading the story and I'm finishing it today, I am overwhelmed by your story and how you wrote it.
You brought more depth of character to each one of them and let us see more of their intentions and feelings, their inner turmoil, their struggles and their growth. I loved how the relationships grew and how they connected and cared for one another, even with all the darkness and struggles they had been through.
avieryfriend chapter 12 . 6/26
Fantastic chapter, in fact all 11 chapters preceding this 12th chapter were also fantastic, I am enjoying this story immensely.
White Magic17 chapter 26 . 10/26/2019
Awe I love this! great story! I can't believe I haven't seen this before now. so sweet and well written.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 26 . 7/5/2019
Amazing job!
twisterblake2015 chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
great
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 26 . 11/26/2018
Awe! I loved this added exerpt! So perfect, made even more so by the image of Vader babysitting in my mind. Great story overall also, well done, I can tell you put due thought into your stories, because it shows.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 17 . 11/24/2018
"Vader tried to remember the last time drinks had been offered at an interrogation." One of the best lines I've ever read in fanfiction!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 19 . 11/24/2018
These last few chapters are the best yet. I'm loving this!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 16 . 11/24/2018
This was a great chapter! I absolutely LOVED Mara disarming herself. Hahaha. Reminded me of the scene in Oscar when Mr. Provolone's henchman does the same thing. :D kudos to you for that bit of humor!
Mina Soliman chapter 26 . 11/1/2018
that was adorable. great story. very good job Capturing the characters and likable OCs. had a blast reading it.
jediqueen1980 chapter 26 . 8/3/2018
I have to say well done! Loved the detail and work that wen into this.
LethalJustice94 chapter 26 . 7/3/2018
Loved the story, as always a masterpiece.
Gustave Daae Y chapter 26 . 6/19/2018
I really love this fan fiction. I never thought I would actually like a OC but I did and sadly I think he was a bit underused. But I did enjoy reading this story.