Reviews for His Skeleton
Nice
AlexandriaCFWJF chapter 5 . 1/11
I love your story!
irene2005 chapter 5 . 12/31/2017
This... ending. It was heartfelt and all around well.. great! I'm happy to say that I have completed this story but sad to see it go.. love your writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2017
finally a trivia i can answer! i think it mean 'fly from death' or something like that VOL DE MORT
FairyRave chapter 5 . 5/6/2017
Well, the sequel was shorter, but it doesn't change the fact that I liked the story a lot. Thank you very much for sharing your fics to us readers. :)
Kris Senju chapter 5 . 5/5/2017
wow i cant beliwve its done this was great.
Dawnbreak55 chapter 5 . 4/30/2017
Wow! I can't believe this story is already over! It was really amazing! I loved this, I'm so sad it's finished (maybe now you can work on your other stories though now ;) ). I love Percy, maybe you can write another (hopefully angsty and the Weasleys understanding him a bit more) story about him? I'd look forward to it. I completely agree, Accidental Switch was one of your best stories (though your other stories are also absolutely amaizng), I really loved it.
Puto chapter 3 . 3/31/2017
'Vol de mort' means 'flight [from/of] death'
Kris Senju chapter 3 . 3/11/2017
I think the one who runs from death. something like that. don't got worry about me with Ginny I'm a drarry shipper.
Dawnbreak55 chapter 3 . 3/4/2017
*cries* poor poor Percy!
Saaaaaadddddd ssooo sssooooooo saaaaaddddddd!

Ooh ooh *waves hands in the air like crazy* I know this one! Pick me pick me!
*coughs* the answer is death flight (I think)
FairyRave chapter 3 . 3/3/2017
It splits to 'Vol de Mort' which is 'Flight from Death'. A little fun fact since I am currently taking French, Mort derived from Mourir which is the infinitive of to die.

Anyways, I'm glad to read this story again. It has been a while since I've read your stories. I can't wait for more.