Reviews for His Skeleton
Nice
AlexandriaCFWJF chapter 5 . 1/11
I love your story!
irene2005 chapter 5 . 12/31/2017
This... ending. It was heartfelt and all around well.. great! I'm happy to say that I have completed this story but sad to see it go.. love your writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2017
finally a trivia i can answer! i think it mean 'fly from death' or something like that VOL DE MORT
FairyRave chapter 5 . 5/6/2017
Well, the sequel was shorter, but it doesn't change the fact that I liked the story a lot. Thank you very much for sharing your fics to us readers. :)
Kris Senju chapter 5 . 5/5/2017
wow i cant beliwve its done this was great.
Dawnbreak55 chapter 5 . 4/30/2017
Wow! I can't believe this story is already over! It was really amazing! I loved this, I'm so sad it's finished (maybe now you can work on your other stories though now ;) ). I love Percy, maybe you can write another (hopefully angsty and the Weasleys understanding him a bit more) story about him? I'd look forward to it. I completely agree, Accidental Switch was one of your best stories (though your other stories are also absolutely amaizng), I really loved it.
Puto chapter 3 . 3/31/2017
'Vol de mort' means 'flight [from/of] death'
Kris Senju chapter 3 . 3/11/2017
I think the one who runs from death. something like that. don't got worry about me with Ginny I'm a drarry shipper.
Dawnbreak55 chapter 3 . 3/4/2017
*cries* poor poor Percy!
Saaaaaadddddd ssooo sssooooooo saaaaaddddddd!

Ooh ooh *waves hands in the air like crazy* I know this one! Pick me pick me!
*coughs* the answer is death flight (I think)
FairyRave chapter 3 . 3/3/2017
It splits to 'Vol de Mort' which is 'Flight from Death'. A little fun fact since I am currently taking French, Mort derived from Mourir which is the infinitive of to die.

Anyways, I'm glad to read this story again. It has been a while since I've read your stories. I can't wait for more.
Mentathial chapter 3 . 3/3/2017
Amazing chapter but will the bind between Percy and Fred ever go? Also "Voldemort" means "Flight of or from death" in French.
The name could have also come from Poe's character M. Valdemar, who died under hypnosis and came back as a squishy mass of rotting flesh, which is what Voldermort was like, until he regained his human form in Goblet. Update soon please.