Reviews for Deceptions
Old guy chapter 9 . 9/29
Aw,cmon. Superbly trained and ready Harry, and he freezes up like a firstie or a muggle?
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 7/28
Good start on the story ruined by begging for reviewsome and threatening to hold updates until you get 10 but really want 16. I have two words for that: GET STUFFED! - Snake
Shadowdog11 chapter 20 . 7/27
Malfoy wasn't interested in his death?
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 7/26
I dunno how I feel about a mythical place add-on... But is she Sparrow?
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 7/26
I like the story so far. I'm curious who the familiar scent is, as well as how Harry will react to the first death.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 7/26
I like the start. I've always questioned why Harry never tried to get the trace removed somehow... I mean he knew that Riddle killed Gaunt in the summer after his sixth year... It was suggested he was under aged (and not an old 6th year)
Kell Shock chapter 2 . 4/11
Did ffnet change the tabs and spacing for this chapter? Because it just looks like a big wall of text.
MisfitsAndOutcasts chapter 4 . 4/9
On the motto for the school, if you were using Latin, it would be: Numquam morietur puer. I hope this was helpful!
~Misfit _
Calmzone1 chapter 28 . 2/14
I really enjoyed your story from beginning to end. It would have been nice if Harry could have lived and established the warrior's school versus the seeker's school, but it was a good ending that he was reborn. Minor editing still required for spelling and such, but the story itself is very well done. Thanks for sharing your ideas! :)
Calmzone1 chapter 18 . 2/13
he had also chosen Arithmancy, and is taking Ancient Runes, not Ruins ;)
I like the relationship between the Blacks and Potters
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 2/13
I just realized, you've made no mention of what has happened with Hedwig, other than the owl from Dumbledore perching by Hedwig's cage
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 2/13
great start, but Padfoot's letter said he'd meet him at 10 at the mall an you had Harry leave at half 10
T'Anna Jami Hooker chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
No fair... Cliff hanger dude... LOL
T'Anna Jami Hooker chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
I truly hate cliff hangers... LOL
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 29 . 11/29/2015