Reviews for Deceptions
Heksie chapter 29 . 1/20
Very nicely done.
This Guy Has High Gravitas chapter 3 . 1/9
I'll be honest, I can't bring myself to read past this point. Even from the beginning there were glaring errors, such as Sirius Black being a convicted murderer when he has never had a trial and thus has never been convicted in the first place. Maybe you changed that part of canon in the later chapters but I don't care anymore.

Seriously, holy shyet that last part here. The Maruaders and even Lily are ranking pretty high up on the Evil scale with that "Prank." At this point I'm amazed Snape hasn't snapped and tried to kill all of them. Even if it was far from life threatening it was hella malicious. There simply is no excuse. And considering that Snape could not have done anything even to scale at that point (as Dumbledore himself was biased to Gryffindors, and so if Snape did any crap at all he would most certainly not get away with it.) what the Maruaders and Lily have done is uncalled for, if not monstrous.

And the worse part? Harry himself, playing the Sociopath with no empathy. Instead of hearing this cringeworthy story of epic assholishness and thinking 'Ouch, so this is probably why Snape hates me so much' like a normal person, he goes "Awesome prank dude!"

You've made a Harry as despicable as the one in Partially Kissed Hero. At this point I just want him to die in a fire, but we both know that ain't happening so I'll just pull outta here.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
All together I loved this fanfiction but why wasn't lily friends with snape
StormyFireDragon chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
wow. um i had trouble reading this. i gave up after the first 10 sentences and such. if that person is your beta, then he/she isn't doing a good job. i'm really sorry but i can't read any more of this.
benjamin.r.tillson chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Good first chapter although Harry is a slow reader if he only made it 50 pages in an hr
Marsha Mallo chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
I am enjoying your story, but yes, there is a third...Arithmancy, and it is Ancient Runes, not ruins. Technically, the two words do not even 'sound alike' as ru-ins is really two syllables, while runes is said like roons (sounds like moons) ! Thanks for writing and sharing your story.
Geistervogel chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
About the 3 elective subjects:

Quote from Chapter 12:
"He this time chose Care of Magical Creatures again, Arithmancy and Study of Ancient Runes, since the last two were subjects that he didn't know much about."

like your story so far :)
GBTtown chapter 29 . 7/16/2014
I like the way you ended the story more than I did aspects of the story. Not a failing of just yours but, so many stories have Harry becoming Super!Harry over the course of a few months. Atlantis time I could accept. 1 Day1 Year. At least it is an explanation. But for Harry and Sirius to go so far so fast through Seeker was just a little to lame. AND... there was never an good explanation as to why there were admitted. Oh sure Dumby's relative wanted him. But, it was a "school" for Assassins, Killers and Thieves. What was the cost of admission? Elisa being killed so easily and quickly Tommy was a little lame too. Everyone knows Tommy throws AKs like confetti. What? You weren't expecting to have to block a few? No conjured walls, flying rocks or bodies to use? What happened to Wormtail or Bellatrix? There is a waste of space, use one of them!
ThomasNealy chapter 17 . 7/15/2014
Why is harry not more mad about the fact that every thing he owned is gone now. His dads cloak, his picture album, and his brooms all gone and yet he does not even seem to care. In fact there was no mention of them needing to replace their things at all. They would have had to go get cloths at least since all they had left was what they had on.
ThomasNealy chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
so what happened to hedwig? You said any thing about her.
ThomasNealy chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
the formating was off in this chapter but other wise it was good.
ex-ellent chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I stopped reading the moment Harry declared himself a hero ... srsly?

Aside from that this story is very hard to read.
MeinGimli chapter 28 . 2/3/2014
Interesting story. there are few Hogwarts/atlantis storys i have read so far and this is the just bad that i havent found it for over 10 years. I could have read it a few times.

thx and take care
Sophia chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Why is half the chapter in italics?
rldjjlverizon.net chapter 8 . 10/31/2013