Reviews for Deceptions
CreativeBobbles chapter 2 . 6/19
Wow, great job on the new names. Super creative
malita23 chapter 3 . 6/1
Should be a cat
lady.edgecombe chapter 28 . 5/2
This is a wonderful story, thanks for writing. I actually found this in another author's favorites, sorry can't remember who now, but have enjoyed it very much and wanted to let you know.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 4/10
Interesting but sticking to canon hasit's flaws as the characters are too black and white. I like fanfics that uses *artistic license* to flesh out the characters more and not be *Gryffindor vs Slytherin* junk which fits more into mainstream news and politics.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/10
"Fools the whole lot of them" Remember this is CNN REAL news! Rita Skeeter would fit right in.

On Fox despite the negative hatred if you actually watch the damn program *and not an opinion hour* but the actual news you will see actual full quotes nothing snipped out. What's on CNN is usually edited or taken out of context to stir hate.
Jewel Becky chapter 10 . 2/23
You have the years wrong, James and Lily went to Hogwarts 71-78 not 61-68.
Spazzman29 chapter 7 . 2/11
Why are half of the chapters in italics?
BillBrink chapter 29 . 1/27
I just have to say, disappointing ending.
chapter 2 wall of text? rewrite maybe to clear it up
Pureblood Mask chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
why is it all italicized
Old guy chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
Aw,cmon. Superbly trained and ready Harry, and he freezes up like a firstie or a muggle?
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Good start on the story ruined by begging for reviewsome and threatening to hold updates until you get 10 but really want 16. I have two words for that: GET STUFFED! - Snake
Shadowdog11 chapter 20 . 7/27/2016
Malfoy wasn't interested in his death?
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 7/26/2016
I dunno how I feel about a mythical place add-on... But is she Sparrow?
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
I like the story so far. I'm curious who the familiar scent is, as well as how Harry will react to the first death.
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »