Reviews for Elves Are Not Perfect
mountainphoto chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
moving a little fast
gracenathebest chapter 29 . 1/5/2014
This waa certainly good. The first half of this story wasnt to my liking but the 2nd half was really good. The ending was really sad but fortunately your writing a sequel so yay!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
How old is Jessica?
Alice chapter 29 . 5/14/2013
Oh my God..it was beautiful! Just...just...I don't know what to say...;)
lilly042004 chapter 28 . 4/2/2013
So I cried... I am crying now. Wow this was intense. I was hoping for a way for her to go back. My heart is heavy T_T This was a very beautiful story.
Figsandpigs chapter 29 . 1/1/2013
I am happy to say I am your 900 reviewer of this story so I could not help but drop a review about how much I love your story. You will find that most of your anomanis reviews given to day were by me. I also have to say I do have an account I'm just to lazy to sign in it is 1 am were I live. This story is absulotly amazing I wil wast no time to go read the sequel. I really love this story even if you did make me cry a many times. Good fortune and writing Mellon.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
It tis night and I cry I cry so so much but no one understand my pain no one understands the love I have lost I want him to hold me again but I know it to neve happen I know I shall now forever be alone I shall forever be waiting for the day were I will see them again the day I see HIM again
Gh chapter 27 . 1/1/2013
Is it possible I swear this better have a sequel that dose norvnahe me cry the way this on dose
Thorin chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
I can not Decide if I hate you or love you for your brilliance. :/
Jest chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
Do you wish to make me cry each chapter
Jest chapter 24 . 1/1/2013
God why so you make me cry.
Hdjdbdb chapter 23 . 1/1/2013
I will leave it at this 3
Guest chapter 22 . 1/1/2013
A mans pain cannot be Measured but nor can love.
Fitch chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
Noooooooooooo no no no NOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
Oh cried the war mangled man as he lay dying and watched the death all around him and he smiled and then laughed as he ran from this world of death to his memory. power returned to his arms and he stood once more but stood this time for love to kill in the name of love.