Reviews for Christmas with the Greengrasses
Mark Sinfield chapter 1 . 4/11
nice
The Prime Cronos chapter 1 . 9/26/2020
Damn that was hot, although there is one missconseption.
It does not matter how aroused a girl/woman is, she will always be tight when you enter her, so never Do it fast! It will hurt your dick and her pussy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2020
Beautiful! Extremely beautiful!
DarkEagle69 chapter 1 . 1/7/2020
I absolutely loved this story. It was the good stuff straight from the word go. No pussyfooting around the detailed description, this author gives a blow by blow as it were of the intimate scenes in this story. Whilst I must admit there are one or two grammatical errors the story as a whole is well written. I can quite vividly see the encounter described and frankly I want more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
Nice story!
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 1 . 3/13/2019
lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
So fucken hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
We are in to use the bathroom to too much up q
A Friend chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
Hey. I think you should go look at the story “Christmas with the Greengrasses” by Arrowman1. It's exactly the same as yours. Just without the authors note. Doesn’t even credit you.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
great story hope to see more soon.
Foy the Snooze Button chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
O_O
TheDevilNumberThirteenth chapter 1 . 5/22/2018
overall, not bad. but some moments obscured the reading.
1) Astoria, a 18 years old girl from a classical magical family makes a sex tour of Europe with participation in the gang bang? Slut? Really? The disgraceful trampling of both the world of the Potter and just the real norms.
Now a little reality and fun:
8 inch dick is a lot. from 18-cm girls hurt even after the prelude and preparation, and this is with normal sex. It is a fact. Especially. if as you write they are narrow - which is possible in life, but it will be very painful at first. Daphne's body can still adjust to the size in three years, this is also a fact, but then it would not be narrow. But okay, let's say her organs have already adjusted to Harry, and natural elasticity and anatomy make her narrow
Astoria can not be narrow after such a tour and even more so gang bang. It will be messed up, even for such a member)
major wallace chapter 1 . 5/4/2018