Reviews for Martian Successor Skysaber!
warai kitsune chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
You know, I just finished watchting Martian Successor Nadesico (the ending needs a LOT of work). Then I went back and read through most of your works...

By any chance was this the first anime you ever saw? Or did you have anything to do with the real planning stages? Because that would explain a LOT.

Anyway, I've been a fan of your work for the past few years, and have to say that this is shaping into a great story too.

PS - is there any reason why you aren't posting Otaku Three or Otaku Four on this particular page? Just curious.
Positronic Hazardous Infiltration Lifeform chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
This story is very, very bunched together. Formatting, syntax, whatever it's called... it's missing. Dude your whole story is one big block.

It's hard to read. From what is readable it appears to be a blatent self-insert. Hm...

I read your bio too. You ought to rewrite it. I've no idea what you're talking about but it makes you sound like a paranoid nutbar.
Max Knight chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
My god that was hilarious(Spelling Check)

But the down side is that this is a short chapter...anyway I'm still your Fan !
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
LOL! Great ending. Perfectly in Genre!

So when are you going to stop teasing and post the next chapter?
Jendra chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
It's great to see you back. I've badly missed Skysaber, both you as an author and Skysaber the character. I was wondering if you were ever going to return the other Skysaber stories to the net? Or, if they're already here, is there someplace they can be found? Many times I've found myself wanting to reread them, especially the NGE one only to have to remind myself that they're not currently around (and curse myself for not saving them when I had the chance). Hope to see you writing more soon.
pktlonewolf chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
Glad to see you writing/posting again. Your work always puts a smile on my face whenever I read it. Hope to see more adventures of Skysaber.
Richard Robinson chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
I have only one fault with your writing, I keep running out of new stuff. I also keep running out of revised stuff ( since you seem to resumed rewriting Mirrors Multiplied. Is that Ranko in the opening scene at the Saotome Mansion? ) Still I love your style, with my bad heart anything that lightens the day is a joy to behold. A Joyeous noise unto the Lord and a delight to the world.

Rick Robinson
Kebinu Chiousu chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
Welcome Back Skysaber!
Deadpan chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
I missed you. Welcome back.
Rogue1615 chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
The story was enjoyable as always. I find it extremely funny that nobody beleive he is who he says he is. SHould be interesting to find out how far you are going to take it. and of course is always interesting to find out how he is going to change the storyline. You know with all the attention he gets from the girls in the story it would be funny in itself if on one mission they pay no attention to him at all. How would he react and all that?... Relief... Heh.

Looking forward to seeing how he has changed the ship.

Looking forward to more as always,

Rogue1615 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I have not read it yet and i will give a better review in chapter 2 but i wanted to say that i for one am glad you are back. I have missed some of your stories.

To the cotinued health of skysaber.

Stoned Koala chapter 2 . 5/28/2004

But who cares, one of the greats is writing again! WANT MORE...(and a cookie)
ariel stormcloud chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
great story
taxzombie chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
Welcome back! Very happy to see you posting again. As for your critics - bah!
If they don't like it they don't have to read it.
I have fun reading your stuff. I find it quite humorous. Currently I'm rereading Mirrors Multiplied. I am finding it just as delightful as the first time I read it.
Write to satisfy yourself. That it satisfies others is a bonus. I appreciate the bonus.
I have some information you might find of interest but I prefer not to mention it here. If you are interested please drop me an email. I believe I've corresponded with you in the past, but its been a while.
antvasima chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
Ok, I think the second-to-last message is too mean-spirited. I mean, I got rather annoyed with the guy after reading the tirade, but he's obviously feeling rather depressed so take it easy on him will you? :\