Reviews for Martian Successor Skysaber!
Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Wah! *glomp!* I love your SI Skysaber arc! I've read the 3 parts of the first story, and all of the third and fourth that are avalible at the .com archive, but when are we going to see the second story? Is there anywhere that it can be found and read? please keep up the amazing work and keep writing!
TerrisHibiki chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
YAY! glad to see your back writting Jared. you are one of the few autors I really like on the web, even though I some times don't like your stuff, the majoriaty of it is VERY VERY good. am always looking forward to readiding more of it.
I really liked this one. and again, welcome back!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I like the premise. Not to mention I love

the entire skysaber bit. Are you planning on

posting the rest of the series here? I'd like to

read them.
PerfectDarknessmon chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Yay! Thank god you came back, Skysaber!

I am very happy about your return to fanfiction, imagine my surprize when I clicked on the bookmark for your authour bio... **
CattyNebulart chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Hey I would like to see more of Otaku 3-5, though I'm wondering what happend to otaku 2.

As one of your greatest fans I can't wait for more, you are one of the few people that can write a good SI.
QuickSilver Knight chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Yea! More Skysaber stories... Please continue this one. And while you're at it, more of Skysaber's Choice please.

QSK
Charlie Burlington chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Good to see you posting.

I like the idea, and hope you write more.
Opt281 chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Alrighty, another story by one of my favorite authors, about one of his best original characters!

Dare I now hope that Eva Revolution will be repost?
WDCain chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Ha ha ha ha. God I love Nedesco! This is a first actually: I've never seen a Nedesco SI. Though I can't help wondering how the Jovian's will react seeing the real Skysaber in person. Odds are, they'll do one of two things.

1) drop on their knees and worship him (probable).

2) try to kill him for impersinating their idol (doubtful).

3) approach him with the offer of leading them (my choice).

I can't wait to see Skysaber woo all the Nedesco women. My personal favorite Tenkawa girl was what's her name. The Chairman of Nagal's Securitary, Erina something or other? She's an ice-queen of Nabiki's calable who didn't get a chance of some warm Tenkawa lovin'!

So in short, please continue.
Rogue15us chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
I wish i could say something about this. I really do. I just can't stop laughing.

I will try again when i am more coherent.

Ian
Lord Jeram chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Good stuff!

It's great to see one of my all time favorite authors back online again.

As for the "teaser" bit, I would definintely like to see more - and more, if possible.
Adyen chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
*grins* Yay! You're back!

I might repeat this every time I read one of your stories, but...

I missed your creative ideas. I hope that you can raise above the scorn people fling at you and be yourself in the face of anger.

_v!
Aleh chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
This is... interesting. I'd say more, but it *IS* just a teaser, and I can't really comment. I *DO* want to see it continued, though, but, then again, I also want to see more of the *REST* of your stories...
Tigria chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
WOOHOOO

He's back. Good story Skysaber. Really missed your work from . Really hope to see you around more here.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2