Reviews for Dead Genmas
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Akane as a youma. Great idea but the prep work

takes up more space then the fic itself. I need

Wings of Lead chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
My God, I haven't read a story that made me laugh like that in a while. Great work, nice twists on the Ranma/SM crossover challenge, and flat out funny.

WDCain brings up one idea that I would like to expand upon. The idea of Ranma getting all the Nega-women. One could actually have it where the "bad" guys are not even after world domination,...only Ranma. Unfortunately for Pluto, Ranma is needed to be kept away from them for Crystal Tokyo to exist. Whether she wants him, or wants him dead((So that is where Genma got those training manuals)) is up to who ever decides to take up this crazy idea.

Also Skysaber, I speak for a lot of people when I say "I'm glad to have you and your stories back."
Joe T chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Good to see you back, Jared. And with some new stories too.

I got a big kick out of reading this story, but I've got a question. Was the stain Ranma was trying to hide from killing Toxica/Akane or from killing what crawled out of Genma's guts?

Joe T.
Amberion chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Woohoo! Continue!
white mage chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
i like how you have akane as a youma. hope you continue this story cause i see a great story from your rolls
Tigria chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Ill say one thing this is the first story that I have seen with Akane as a Youma. Good beginning. Hope you continue it one day.