Reviews for Astrild's Restaurant
ChaoticInscriber chapter 4 . 7/25
...Yanno, Gosun-baka, you didn't specify i/Which/i "Ranma". There's probably hundreds around, alive and well, at that point in time in that 'verse alone. Genie-dude could totally do nothing and point to a "Ranma" who's in a coma for the fourth year straight or something when you challenge him on it and it would count. Unless it's magic is operating very heavily on your own perspective and focus and not the actual words/names, it has no obligation to actually make you something that can match an Archmage and Master Martial Artist. Of course, it could also turn you into a dragon or something too, that could fit. Didn't say i/how/i you want to be powerful or that you want to stay (presumably at least mostly) human...

Ah, shall said bureaucrats pop up at the Tendo's to condemn the literally flaming hellhole it has become? Could be amusing, eventuating the need to call in the government's own demon/magic management divisions. (Really, in a 'verse with even canon Ranma chaos, what are the odds that there i/isn't/i some department or squad somewhere that gets called out to handle things like purifying haunted but important locations, possessions, demons, etc.?) Now, whether they can handle a cranky Akane on top of her accidental Summonings, that's messier.
Maybe we'll get to see the Useless Fathers throw themselves on the mercy of the government - prison can only be an improvement at this rate. At least in prison they will be well away from AKane and therefore both her temper, her summons', and her cooking. They'll get roughly three edible meals a day, if nothing on the cooking they had gotten used to with Kasumi around or take-out. They probably won't have the building collapsing around them, nor fear of the weather. They might even be mostly free of Happosai, as there will be no "silky darlings" anywhere near them to tempt him so why bother showing up to torment his students when he can haunt the women's prison instead? Though he might force them to suffer a jailbreak just because it entertains him. Maybe he won't bother for at least a few weeks of blissful reprive?

In the meantime, Ranma and his ladies are getting a literal magical castle fortress, and then some, and an epic conglomerate restaurant beyond the chefs' wildest dreams. If they can fully violence-proof all of both places, they will all be blissfully happy residents. So much less clean up! So much less repair/replacement bills! So much less interruptions! And all but two are perfectly capable of expressing their displeasure with any such intruders with swift violence to chase them off the property with, and those two have other means of doing so. (I loved Kasumi's banishment of the demon.)
Perhaps they will be kind enough to help similarly proof the Cat Café, since the other places they'd care about have been folded into their own current place. I don't think Ranma would mind spending part of a day here and there chatting with Cologne about such things while helping her get the place reinforced. (My memory is fuzzy, it's been too long. But has the Cat Café ever reached a similar level of collateral damage as most other parts of Nerima? It's entirely possible they started shoring up the place not long after arriving and upon realizing they'd be there for a while. It'd be an amusing background tidbit of the series if it was, and no one else -in series- had realized before - it's such a basic concern to them, and so shockingly unheard of to the rest of the district...)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Saying it in one sentence doesn't make it one wish. Your logic sucks.
Rocco13 chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
Great freakin fanfic
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Its a good story, I hope you will continue it.
Shinzochi chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
i really hope you continue with this story cause it is hilarious and i am curious what will happen next
Dairegh chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
...Uhoh. o.o
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
You'd think he'd have more protection for his spell book, knowing the people back home.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Fantastic story! Was going through my favorited authors, and decided to go back and read some in this set and, um ya, found I had skipped this because at the time I started reading fanfiction, I hadn't known what Ranma was .. Anyway, hope to see more of this, because awesomeness should be propagated!
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I think that you should have Happosai appear to die, but come back as a summon demon not that any one would notice a difference.

Hmm, you made Gosunkugi have more power, but that doesn't really mean much... Ranma has always out skilled, and out adapted his enemies.

The other big part is that Gosunkugi shouldn't have any compliants with Ranma any more since Akane is free to marry him, his next wish should be to be married to Akane.

I'm actually in favor of ironic punishments. I think everyone that actually chased after Akane should actually get a chance to either marry or seriously date her.

If Gosunkugi lasts a week with Akane, he should be given an award. The way you are runnin this story, Ranma is preparing his home for a minor war due to unfriendly neighbors. Akane is attacking him. His former rivals still want to beat up on him before getting with Akane.

He needs to get a nice ward going that anyone seeking Akane's favor in any form or fashion will not be able to find or enter thier property. That would surprisingly solve tons of thier problems.
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
this is awesome please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
this is awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Shinteo-5 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Hi.

First time reviewing this story. While nothing at all like the normal Ranma, I find myself loving this story anyway. Hope you'll continue this and not have abandon fanficdom as I feared you had before finding this nick of your.

On a related question, are you planing to write more on the stories on Perfect Lionheart's account? Would like to see Chunin's Exam Day and Partially Kissed Hero contiuned too. Or have you written more and just stashed it in another corner of the net? If so, I'd like a link to read them

Thanks

A fan :)
Selias chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Hey, you're updating again! That's great. I can't wait for the next chapter!
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
You are so awesome. I remember reading Astrild's Restaurant years ago up to chapter three. Now I was looking for Mirrors Multiplied cause I wanted to read it again and what do I see but a new chapter for this super awesome fic! I loved this chapter! I really hope that you write more for this fic. This is one great Christmas present!
Richy1991 chapter 4 . 12/21/2011