Reviews for Astrild's Restaurant
Saying it in one sentence doesn't make it one wish. Your logic sucks.
Rocco13 chapter 4 . 8/17
Great freakin fanfic
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Its a good story, I hope you will continue it.
Shinzochi chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
i really hope you continue with this story cause it is hilarious and i am curious what will happen next
Dairegh chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
...Uhoh. o.o
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
You'd think he'd have more protection for his spell book, knowing the people back home.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Fantastic story! Was going through my favorited authors, and decided to go back and read some in this set and, um ya, found I had skipped this because at the time I started reading fanfiction, I hadn't known what Ranma was .. Anyway, hope to see more of this, because awesomeness should be propagated!
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I think that you should have Happosai appear to die, but come back as a summon demon not that any one would notice a difference.

Hmm, you made Gosunkugi have more power, but that doesn't really mean much... Ranma has always out skilled, and out adapted his enemies.

The other big part is that Gosunkugi shouldn't have any compliants with Ranma any more since Akane is free to marry him, his next wish should be to be married to Akane.

I'm actually in favor of ironic punishments. I think everyone that actually chased after Akane should actually get a chance to either marry or seriously date her.

If Gosunkugi lasts a week with Akane, he should be given an award. The way you are runnin this story, Ranma is preparing his home for a minor war due to unfriendly neighbors. Akane is attacking him. His former rivals still want to beat up on him before getting with Akane.

He needs to get a nice ward going that anyone seeking Akane's favor in any form or fashion will not be able to find or enter thier property. That would surprisingly solve tons of thier problems.
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
this is awesome please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
this is awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Shinteo-5 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012

First time reviewing this story. While nothing at all like the normal Ranma, I find myself loving this story anyway. Hope you'll continue this and not have abandon fanficdom as I feared you had before finding this nick of your.

On a related question, are you planing to write more on the stories on Perfect Lionheart's account? Would like to see Chunin's Exam Day and Partially Kissed Hero contiuned too. Or have you written more and just stashed it in another corner of the net? If so, I'd like a link to read them

A fan :)
Selias chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Hey, you're updating again! That's great. I can't wait for the next chapter!
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
You are so awesome. I remember reading Astrild's Restaurant years ago up to chapter three. Now I was looking for Mirrors Multiplied cause I wanted to read it again and what do I see but a new chapter for this super awesome fic! I loved this chapter! I really hope that you write more for this fic. This is one great Christmas present!
Richy1991 chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
great story
So you want to be an Author chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Beautifull! I really can't even start to imagine what it took to continue a story from 2003 and still not have much disonance! And I must say that I love your deal ... I mean, you guys both win, but other readers win twice!