Reviews for Astrild's Restaurant
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Its a good story, I hope you will continue it.
Shinzochi chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
i really hope you continue with this story cause it is hilarious and i am curious what will happen next
Dairegh chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
...Uhoh. o.o
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
You'd think he'd have more protection for his spell book, knowing the people back home.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Fantastic story! Was going through my favorited authors, and decided to go back and read some in this set and, um ya, found I had skipped this because at the time I started reading fanfiction, I hadn't known what Ranma was .. Anyway, hope to see more of this, because awesomeness should be propagated!
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I think that you should have Happosai appear to die, but come back as a summon demon not that any one would notice a difference.

Hmm, you made Gosunkugi have more power, but that doesn't really mean much... Ranma has always out skilled, and out adapted his enemies.

The other big part is that Gosunkugi shouldn't have any compliants with Ranma any more since Akane is free to marry him, his next wish should be to be married to Akane.

I'm actually in favor of ironic punishments. I think everyone that actually chased after Akane should actually get a chance to either marry or seriously date her.

If Gosunkugi lasts a week with Akane, he should be given an award. The way you are runnin this story, Ranma is preparing his home for a minor war due to unfriendly neighbors. Akane is attacking him. His former rivals still want to beat up on him before getting with Akane.

He needs to get a nice ward going that anyone seeking Akane's favor in any form or fashion will not be able to find or enter thier property. That would surprisingly solve tons of thier problems.
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
this is awesome please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
this is awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Shinteo-5 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012

First time reviewing this story. While nothing at all like the normal Ranma, I find myself loving this story anyway. Hope you'll continue this and not have abandon fanficdom as I feared you had before finding this nick of your.

On a related question, are you planing to write more on the stories on Perfect Lionheart's account? Would like to see Chunin's Exam Day and Partially Kissed Hero contiuned too. Or have you written more and just stashed it in another corner of the net? If so, I'd like a link to read them

A fan :)
Selias chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Hey, you're updating again! That's great. I can't wait for the next chapter!
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
You are so awesome. I remember reading Astrild's Restaurant years ago up to chapter three. Now I was looking for Mirrors Multiplied cause I wanted to read it again and what do I see but a new chapter for this super awesome fic! I loved this chapter! I really hope that you write more for this fic. This is one great Christmas present!
Richy1991 chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
great story
So you want to be an Author chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Beautifull! I really can't even start to imagine what it took to continue a story from 2003 and still not have much disonance! And I must say that I love your deal ... I mean, you guys both win, but other readers win twice!
LEGENDRY chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
I like the way you made them forget the very reason they went back to the dojo in the first place. It makes them seem more realistic as characters. People forget things, especially when they get distracted by something so major and surprising as the state of the house was. I take it those girls are the only ones he’s married to, I had a brief moment where I wondered if he had any other fiancés that his father had engaged him to that might pop up unexpectedly as a wife, but it seems not. I wonder how he would handle Kodaichi, a self proclaimed fiancé being married to him and how she would have acted.

I also had a brief thought from his conversation with Cologne, that Shampoo had technically been his wife according to amazon law. They had considered it legal, and from their perspective it probably was. Yet Ranma rejected her like any other fiancé. So why so different now? A few thoughts come to mind. Still, it was an interesting thought.

I disagree with you reason for giving him an affinity with water because of his curse. Curses are debilitating by nature, and while they can have a moral benefit, they shouldn’t have ones of such a nature. The fact that water is more chaotic around him would suggest an anti-affinity.

I noticed something of a mistake in terms of the plot. If no one else who wasn’t directly involved with the wish remembers the previous state of reality then why does Akane? Being present, knowing what the wish was, and being unwilling didn’t stop Nabiki from being affected by it, so I see no valid reason why it should be any different with Akane. The fact that she wasn’t directly part of the wish like the other girls should have had her with a memory overwrite like everyone else.

How would they have convinced Genma and Happosai not to move in with them I wonder? None had the martial arts prowess to really stop Happosai and Genma would likely invite himself in without asking even if repeatedly beaten and thrown out. Now that Ranma has magic, I suspect keeping them out would be child’s play. I’m interested in hearing how they were originally kept out, and with the state of the Tendo house and Akane trying to cook, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mr. Tendo tried also.

Looking forward to see what your fight scenes are like for Ranma!
LEGENDRY chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Interesting, though if Ranma was a girl at the time wouldn’t the sword have him married accordingly. Also, he asked Nabiki to be nicer not in love with him, nor did he specify how much. Not, sure I get why Nabiki was added by the sword and wouldn’t it only be her feelings towards female Ranma that changed?

Regardless, I’m looking forward to seeing the consequences for how Akane and Gos use the book. As well as seeing their new home.