Reviews for Astrild's Restaurant
master fireball chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
great you updated hope some other stories get one hopefully partially kissed hero could do with one and you should count up the fate of dumbles horcruxes so he location/fate of them is known also a saotome in konohas court is one i really like some ideas elemental manipulation what would ranmas primary be wind seems a bit obvious and overused, and how about switching kabuto with tofu
Reader Just A chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
this is great (like just about anything you post) and I want to thank you so much for this awesome bargain that not only let me read this wonderful story, but also continues dogbertcarroll's storybook hero DOUBLE WIN! for everyone. So again thank you for sharing your writing skills and your bargain making.
tenchifew chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Really glad to see you writing again!

Most fascinating story. An interesting and very unusual take on the Ranmaverse. I am eager to see what will become of Cologne and the developments with ranma's spllbook copies are hilarious... and troubling.

Thank you for writing.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Love their new home.
TJG chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Good to see your works.
Nysk chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Good story.

Hope Gos's wish screws up!
Malix2 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Sigh, as if it wasn't already obvious, the ranma universe is full of nut-jobs. Also, would the policy burning be a problem? Wouldn't the insurance company have a copy? I'm not sure how it works. Whatever, either way this whole thing is rather annoying. I mean the fiance situation is finally worked out, but people are still after him. It's been a pretty long time since the last update, so I can't remember. Why exactly is gosenkugi and I think ryoga still after him? Well, ryoga is probably the pig thing. Frankly the explanation is probably just that they're a bunch of wackjobs who are extremely spiteful and stupid.
karthik9 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
TheCentauress chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Nice to see you back up and writing!

This is a good continuation to Astrild's. You're going to propel a 3rd-string opponent into a full menace; something I look for in a well-crafted 'creative' twist story. It's easier to put someone like Tatewaki into the dangerous slot, but using Gos... that takes talent.

And you have that talent. I eagerly await the fruits of your labors.
ranger5 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Yey, another chapter. I loved this story when I first ready it and anxiously await more.

It has a nice mix of humor and touch of seriousness as to how the magic is handled.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
wow have not read this one for a long time happy to see it again:)
Alex DarkFire chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Nice Chapter, good to see some more of this, heh and I'll also be looking forward to Dogbertcarrolls next chapter as well, not that I wouldn't have been anyway /grin
Lord Jeram chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
What the... wow, if this isn't a blast from the past? And an all new chapter? Even if is indeed part of a Faustian Bargain with dogbertcarroll, I approve. Nice to see you writing Ranma again.
MWRANDOM chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
For some reason this has always been one of my favorite stories. I would have liked to read more... Still thanks for writing it.
tuatara chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
This story is fine, such as it is, but it's also fairly blatant in its attempts to single out Akane for scorn. Now, I used to dislike her immensely...until I started reading Ranma fanfiction and realized how far out of their way many authors go to pick on her alone. But here's the problem with that approach: she's not actually any worse than the rest of them! Most of the characters in Ranma 1/2 are rather terrible people in one way or another. And yeah, that includes Ranma himself! They're basically all deserving of heaps of criticism, even such generally "nice" characters as Kasumi and Akari. So because of the bizarrely pervasive fanfic bias against her, I've found myself feeling like I have to defend Akane against such decidedly imbalanced treatment. It just doesn't seem fair that she should have to take the brunt of the fandom's animosity. Yes, I realize she's a fictional character. But it still offends my sense of justice to some degree. I figured this was as good a place as any to share this little rant, as this was yet another anti-Akane story to get me simmering. But since it was left unfinished, I can only guess how miserable you would have left her at the end!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »