Reviews for Astrild's Restaurant
MWRANDOM chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
For some reason this has always been one of my favorite stories. I would have liked to read more... Still thanks for writing it.
tuatara chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
This story is fine, such as it is, but it's also fairly blatant in its attempts to single out Akane for scorn. Now, I used to dislike her immensely...until I started reading Ranma fanfiction and realized how far out of their way many authors go to pick on her alone. But here's the problem with that approach: she's not actually any worse than the rest of them! Most of the characters in Ranma 1/2 are rather terrible people in one way or another. And yeah, that includes Ranma himself! They're basically all deserving of heaps of criticism, even such generally "nice" characters as Kasumi and Akari. So because of the bizarrely pervasive fanfic bias against her, I've found myself feeling like I have to defend Akane against such decidedly imbalanced treatment. It just doesn't seem fair that she should have to take the brunt of the fandom's animosity. Yes, I realize she's a fictional character. But it still offends my sense of justice to some degree. I figured this was as good a place as any to share this little rant, as this was yet another anti-Akane story to get me simmering. But since it was left unfinished, I can only guess how miserable you would have left her at the end!
sparky555 chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Ha, like. Wish there was more! Would love to hear the back stories on how this world arrived at this point, and just were Ranma had himself sent to!
Liath Shadow chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
I love all of your stories, and was hoping that you'd work on this one some more, and mirrors multiplied as well. keep up the good work, and any mishaps coming to akane IS good for the most part :D
werdnakcep chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I have ben a fan of 98% of your work sence 92,3? I had most saved on disk but had an acsedent and lost them if ther still around could you post where they got me through my fathers death so ther speshel to me
HitokiriHERO chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Wow, that was really bad. I didn't even take the first word in and already, I am overwhelmed about the size of the paragraphs. I was hoping for a good story, but the massive chunks of text makes it hard for anyone to really enjoy.
Shining Ducky chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I would have read this if it was readable.

Make new paragraphs when the subject changes, for dramatic effect, or when a person speaks.
asdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
This is a really good fanfic so please update. I am a bit curious as to why Nabiki and Kasumi had the sudden change of heart.
Eden chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This actually looks like it could be good, but it needs to be seperated into paragraphs with a blank line inbetween so it's actually readable.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
oh please finish or continue to write this story i loved it the first time i read it! keepup the awesome writing!
brindani chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
I've actually read this story three or four times. It is very interesting way of developing everybody in a Ranmaverse fashion. I'm deeply saddened that it hasn't continued. You've mentioned others have attempted to continue this great piece of work, but when I try to find them I have been unsuccessful. Do you happen to have any links?

Keep up the great work,

brindani
Redwood Rhiadra chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
If you're back, Skysaber, I'd like to vote for you to continue this fic - it's been one of my favorites since I started reading fanfic a couple of years ago.
Blackdex chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
Uh, Okay.
mikebreslau chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
One of my favorites, by one of my favorite authors.

Hadn't seen Chapter three before - nice ending.

Well done.
Ace A chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
VERY enjoyable fic, indeed. Its just a pity it was never continued.

Well, what's there is pure gold.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »