Reviews for Astrild's Restaurant
sparky555 chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Ha, like. Wish there was more! Would love to hear the back stories on how this world arrived at this point, and just were Ranma had himself sent to!
Liath Shadow chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
I love all of your stories, and was hoping that you'd work on this one some more, and mirrors multiplied as well. keep up the good work, and any mishaps coming to akane IS good for the most part :D
werdnakcep chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I have ben a fan of 98% of your work sence 92,3? I had most saved on disk but had an acsedent and lost them if ther still around could you post where they got me through my fathers death so ther speshel to me
HitokiriHERO chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Wow, that was really bad. I didn't even take the first word in and already, I am overwhelmed about the size of the paragraphs. I was hoping for a good story, but the massive chunks of text makes it hard for anyone to really enjoy.
Shining Ducky chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I would have read this if it was readable.

Make new paragraphs when the subject changes, for dramatic effect, or when a person speaks.
asdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
This is a really good fanfic so please update. I am a bit curious as to why Nabiki and Kasumi had the sudden change of heart.
Eden chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This actually looks like it could be good, but it needs to be seperated into paragraphs with a blank line inbetween so it's actually readable.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
oh please finish or continue to write this story i loved it the first time i read it! keepup the awesome writing!
brindani chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
I've actually read this story three or four times. It is very interesting way of developing everybody in a Ranmaverse fashion. I'm deeply saddened that it hasn't continued. You've mentioned others have attempted to continue this great piece of work, but when I try to find them I have been unsuccessful. Do you happen to have any links?

Keep up the great work,

brindani
Redwood Rhiadra chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
If you're back, Skysaber, I'd like to vote for you to continue this fic - it's been one of my favorites since I started reading fanfic a couple of years ago.
Blackdex chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
Uh, Okay.
mikebreslau chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
One of my favorites, by one of my favorite authors.

Hadn't seen Chapter three before - nice ending.

Well done.
Ace A chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
VERY enjoyable fic, indeed. Its just a pity it was never continued.

Well, what's there is pure gold.
Jetflash chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
Is there any chance of this being updated? because if there is, please do.
Lone Templar chapter 3 . 12/8/2004
Another wonderful story. I really, truly hope that your muse starts working overtime on this one. I can't wait to see the mess that Gos and Akane can possibly make while 'fiddling' with magic. Keep up the good work.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »