Reviews for Shampoo's Revenge
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
If it goes on flowing then why has it been 7 years since you updated it?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
oh, sorry, I guess i must have mistook this for that good fanfic where Akane is actually portrayed in character instead of shat on by a delusional author, if I ever find it i'll link it to you sometime, it's what would actually happen in this scenario.
Arbitrary chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
I feel compelled to point out that, based on this chapter, Nodoka is apparently actively evil. She, knowing how bad Genma was, sacrificed her own firstborn son to him in order to get rid of him so that she could have an extramarital affair, and justifies herself as having been a good mother to those other children, and therefore clearly a good person. The seppuku contract then enforces the separation.

Which is not to say that this isn't a reasonable act within the possibility of human nature-merely that it is one that rightly ought to offend Ranma as being a clear act of evil perpetrated against him.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
is there something wrong with you formating?
Majin Hentai X chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
Alright Lionheart whatever happened to this one. Funny as hell along with a real game changer and you didn't even use your crutch of time manipulation.
Whatmesage chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
You... are my new favorite person... online... ever... between this karmic retribution fic and most of the rest of them... (evil chuckle) I LIKE.
Ancalador chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
This is a brilliant story, and while it has been dead for 3 years now I hope you will come back to it one day.
dragon-cloud16 chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
Yet again you prove that anything that interests Ranma Saotome, he will master to a godly level. A good story and you can keep on bashing the usual cruel cast of Ranma 1/2. But you have been forgetting Mousse and Happi. Have some form of misfortune fall upon their heads soon please. I hope to see a new chapter if only so someone can rant about the negative characters.
FrictionX42 chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
Bwahaha, fantastic. I'll have to start up a 'catharsis fic' myself one of these days. Aside from my enthusiasm for the idea, which is quite refreshing I might add, I find the piece amusing and rather touching in the way it deals with each character. I like the way in which the secondary and tertiary (or even less represented) characters are utilized and brought to the fore, exploring the possibilities and lives that they've led 'off camera'. This has certainly been an enjoying read, and portrays well the chaotic certainty (How's that for an oxy-moron?) that exists in the Ranma 1/2 universe.
a chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
You're a talanted writer but most of you stories suffer because you seem at least as interested as applying cosmic justice to the characters as writing a funny story.

And laser-guided karma can be horribly dull.
Daisydill chapter 10 . 9/28/2009
I truly enjoyed this! I hope you eventually pick it back up!
taiyo82 chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
Ranma is so awesome~! He's a painter and a writer...but if he was two of the three famous artists in the modern era...who is the third? It would be pretty cool if it was also Ranma, but maybe for music? Like singing or playing an instrument?
Jekiam chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
Hm, you seem to focus more on hurting people than uplifting. That makes for really difficult reading sometimes. I much prefer Ruroni as it offers the chance for redemption for the characters, this one just kinda streams hate and rage.

Which is fair I guess, if you really wanna write like that.

The humor is pretty good though, and before you started punishing characters you were taking the main story in a really interesting direction.
Kabia chapter 10 . 3/3/2009
I'm sorry, but this is really a bad written fanfic. Not only was I lost in at least trying to read the way the words and paragraphs were positioned, but I can't believe of all the massive prasing for such thing. On top of that the characters were so out of character that it wouldn't even count as a Ranma fic. Most of it being fanon instead of the actual canon.

Wrapping up, this wasn't good for laughs either as it doesn't even have that spark of Ranma slap stick that the manga brings, just brutal bashing that just seems endless.
The Lord Of Pages chapter 10 . 11/18/2008
...This is almost as good as some of the stuff MetroAnime used to do... Instant fav and alert!