Reviews for Shampoo's Revenge
Rogue15us chapter 6 . 2/10/2003
RUn Akane Run!

Hehehehe.

I'm all reviewed out.

As always looking forward to more,

Ian
Shadow Cat chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Ahh the fates have graced us with your triumphant return. It'd great to have you back. As well as to see your works up here again. It was sad day when you left. But remember this. For everyone that denounces you, there will be one who will praise you. So just do what I do, sit back and enjoy life and live it as you see fit. If others don't like your way of doing things then, to them I say fiddlesticks and let them be.

So as for this review, I would like to see more. I would like to see how the Tendo mother thing work out.

Ciaow!
USA Tiger chapter 6 . 2/10/2003
* Happy insane grin* I is so happy, I could throw a party! This is one of the best fics i've read. I love the way you torment the mallet-happy tomboy!
Amberion chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Welcome back man! I hoped and prayed and begged God that you'd see the light!

Amberion
TerraEpon chapter 6 . 2/10/2003
Oh man. That was rediculous, way OOC, implausible, and just plain evil.

I LOVE IT!

I can't *wait* to see what sort of flames the idiots will throw...

-Joshua
Kura-kun chapter 6 . 2/10/2003
MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

This is completely random and evil! :D

I LOVE IT!

Please continue i haven't laughed this hard since some other weird fics :D

*pins a badge on you and flys away*
CRose chapter 6 . 2/10/2003
*cries tears of happiness*

I am so happy to see you writing again and would love to see lots more new material from you again.

As always this is one of your best fics and I hope you continue it.

BC chapter 6 . 2/10/2003
NICE TO HAVE U BACK!
injnuity chapter 6 . 2/10/2003
Glad to see you back. That was one heck of a write up on your bio, felt like I was in one of those "Hellfire and Damnation" Tent revivals. :]

Kidding aside, again it is nice to see you back, missed your quirky humor and style. You and Gregg have so much in common, but your outlooks on Ranma (and the cast) are enough different, that it keeps bringing me back for more.

Watching out for more of your stuff.
Hung Nguyen aka Animeaddiction chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
It's good to have you back, old friend. By the way, will Mirrors Multiplied make a comeback as well?
Kura-kun chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
WHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

I read onto chapter 2, i started to review here cause my browsers slow today :)

Finally a story where AKANE is beat up! :D

*applauds*
Skyfox chapter 6 . 2/10/2003
Ah its so nice to see this fic again _

Oh on a side note concerning the immigration department. WHiel they may pursue Akane and Nabiki wiht it, I really doubt they would force Kasumi to use internal passports. Why? Its simple, she's an oplympic gold medal winner. Can you imagine what sort of scandal theyw ould face if they tried to deport her?
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10