Reviews for Shampoo's Revenge
LiYinBlake chapter 10 . 11/1/2008
This, in my opinion has always been a great fic. It's really too bad you haven't continued it recently. All of your fics are good, but this iss my favorite. Please continue, sometime.
escudo-blade chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
Cool. Easily one of the best ranma fics I've read.
MehrereKartoffeln chapter 10 . 9/2/2008
Just plain, everyday feel-good Akane bashing. Really nice break from the ridiculous world-revolves-around-Akane stereotype one sees in virtually every Akane pairing. Great stuff, even if it kinda goes into la-la land, what with Dr. Tofu being half of the cast's father.

Anyways, more please!
Tergar chapter 10 . 5/1/2008
I hope it keeps flowing... There aren't any works as good as yours, and I have nothing to do but contemplate how your hands haven't been seized for some government project. They type better the frickin' ROWLING! I mean really, start off with a good 4 books, and you would think that it would end a little more satisfactory. I really felted cheated there (but not here).
Tergar chapter 9 . 5/1/2008
You know, I'm really glad you were recomended to me. This is not only fun to read but got me interested in the actual anime. Which gives me all the more enjoyment of your character bashing, especially Akane!
Tergar chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
Wow, I'm so sorry I didn't head to this form of your writing sooner! If I hadn't been such a bonehead and read from your other sight ( ) I would have reviewed here more. Oh well... I LOVE your works, this sight doth not deserve such grace words. For true, thou art a master of language, a proffesor of culture, and a scholar of history! Your artful tales put all other works to shame, as none can stand in your heavenly light!
shinji the good sharer chapter 10 . 4/28/2008
ARGH! Update! This is too good to die!

ikari shinji
Pyeknu chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
I'm hopefully not going to be like many people and beg you to continue this. If RL is getting you down, I can certainly sympathise with that. But I definitely look forward to the day you come back to this story. It's so much of a laugh, it nearly kills me.

Howard Russell chapter 6 . 9/25/2007
I just this chapter (six) Tofu is Kasumi, Nabiki, and presumably Akane's father (Soun was stated as being infertile and, in seven, Nabiki referenced Akane as Tofu's daughter without being conradicted) but in chapter nine Tofu did not speak like he was her father nor did his thoughts betray anything about that, even when thinking about her persuing him romantically.

- Quote:

Once again, Dr. Tofu sighed, returning his gaze to the window so he didn't have to meet the eyes of his colleges as he tore apart a girl who'd doted on him since her youth.

Not his daughter; not half-sister to his own daughters; not even daughter of the woman he loves. Just a girl who'd doted on him.

Come back to this guilty pleasure fic and fix this contradiction. Please?
Ryu Gabriev chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Here we review with my signature. and like with my other two...Love this that you keep churning out man...

Seriously though, don't let those naysayers bug you man...they're full of it.
Fasor chapter 10 . 5/5/2007
awesome :)
Kinai chapter 10 . 2/18/2007
I am glad that you write again because, no matter the diference of opinion between us, I don't think that anyone must stop writing if he like it.

On the other hand I am curious to know where you get the character named Akane in this history. Who is she really? Well you know it.

Good luck.

Gump chapter 10 . 2/6/2007
Your fanfic's like a box of chocolates. You never know what youre gonna get.
wolf-in-hell chapter 10 . 1/31/2007
yes! an update! you are alive as well! woohoo!
Choas Babe chapter 9 . 1/30/2007
It'd be funny if all three of the greatest artists in Japan were Ranma.
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »