Reviews for Shampoo's Revenge
FrictionX42 chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
Bwahaha, fantastic. I'll have to start up a 'catharsis fic' myself one of these days. Aside from my enthusiasm for the idea, which is quite refreshing I might add, I find the piece amusing and rather touching in the way it deals with each character. I like the way in which the secondary and tertiary (or even less represented) characters are utilized and brought to the fore, exploring the possibilities and lives that they've led 'off camera'. This has certainly been an enjoying read, and portrays well the chaotic certainty (How's that for an oxy-moron?) that exists in the Ranma 1/2 universe.
a chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
You're a talanted writer but most of you stories suffer because you seem at least as interested as applying cosmic justice to the characters as writing a funny story.

And laser-guided karma can be horribly dull.
Daisydill chapter 10 . 9/28/2009
I truly enjoyed this! I hope you eventually pick it back up!
taiyo82 chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
Ranma is so awesome~! He's a painter and a writer...but if he was two of the three famous artists in the modern era...who is the third? It would be pretty cool if it was also Ranma, but maybe for music? Like singing or playing an instrument?
Jekiam chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
Hm, you seem to focus more on hurting people than uplifting. That makes for really difficult reading sometimes. I much prefer Ruroni as it offers the chance for redemption for the characters, this one just kinda streams hate and rage.

Which is fair I guess, if you really wanna write like that.

The humor is pretty good though, and before you started punishing characters you were taking the main story in a really interesting direction.
Kabia chapter 10 . 3/3/2009
I'm sorry, but this is really a bad written fanfic. Not only was I lost in at least trying to read the way the words and paragraphs were positioned, but I can't believe of all the massive prasing for such thing. On top of that the characters were so out of character that it wouldn't even count as a Ranma fic. Most of it being fanon instead of the actual canon.

Wrapping up, this wasn't good for laughs either as it doesn't even have that spark of Ranma slap stick that the manga brings, just brutal bashing that just seems endless.
The Lord Of Pages chapter 10 . 11/18/2008
...This is almost as good as some of the stuff MetroAnime used to do... Instant fav and alert!
LiYinBlake chapter 10 . 11/1/2008
This, in my opinion has always been a great fic. It's really too bad you haven't continued it recently. All of your fics are good, but this iss my favorite. Please continue, sometime.
escudo-blade chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
Cool. Easily one of the best ranma fics I've read.
MehrereKartoffeln chapter 10 . 9/2/2008
Just plain, everyday feel-good Akane bashing. Really nice break from the ridiculous world-revolves-around-Akane stereotype one sees in virtually every Akane pairing. Great stuff, even if it kinda goes into la-la land, what with Dr. Tofu being half of the cast's father.

Anyways, more please!
Tergar chapter 10 . 5/1/2008
I hope it keeps flowing... There aren't any works as good as yours, and I have nothing to do but contemplate how your hands haven't been seized for some government project. They type better the frickin' ROWLING! I mean really, start off with a good 4 books, and you would think that it would end a little more satisfactory. I really felted cheated there (but not here).
Tergar chapter 9 . 5/1/2008
You know, I'm really glad you were recomended to me. This is not only fun to read but got me interested in the actual anime. Which gives me all the more enjoyment of your character bashing, especially Akane!
Tergar chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
Wow, I'm so sorry I didn't head to this form of your writing sooner! If I hadn't been such a bonehead and read from your other sight ( ) I would have reviewed here more. Oh well... I LOVE your works, this sight doth not deserve such grace words. For true, thou art a master of language, a proffesor of culture, and a scholar of history! Your artful tales put all other works to shame, as none can stand in your heavenly light!
shinji the good sharer chapter 10 . 4/28/2008
ARGH! Update! This is too good to die!

ikari shinji
Pyeknu chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
I'm hopefully not going to be like many people and beg you to continue this. If RL is getting you down, I can certainly sympathise with that. But I definitely look forward to the day you come back to this story. It's so much of a laugh, it nearly kills me.

Cheers!