Reviews for Shampoo's Revenge
Gump chapter 10 . 2/6/2007
Your fanfic's like a box of chocolates. You never know what youre gonna get.
wolf-in-hell chapter 10 . 1/31/2007
yes! an update! you are alive as well! woohoo!
Choas Babe chapter 9 . 1/30/2007
It'd be funny if all three of the greatest artists in Japan were Ranma.
Choas Babe chapter 10 . 1/29/2007
And we are so glad it does.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 10 . 1/29/2007
There are elements of this story that draw me in, and elements that make me go "blah blah blah ". I'm intrigued enough to want more. I usually skip over the parts where you detailedly examine the faults of the villains. I'm not into wallowing in someone else's filth, but I sure do like sharing in other peoples' rays of sunshine. I want more!
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 1/29/2007
Ranma as an artist... Kinda fits. He does get the chance to see

parts of the world others don't even know exist.

I like the ending on that note too. I forgot Ranma's point of

view on everything.

Keep the pain comming for the idiot trio!
Dumbledork chapter 10 . 1/29/2007
Excellent. I still don't see any plot but I love it. Can't get enough of you Akane, Genma and Ryoga bashing. Keep up the good work.
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 10 . 1/28/2007
It's a fun story, and there's nothing quite like being a writer for getting feelings off your back. I've used it in my own life, too, though I'm currently running Genma and Ryouga over the jumps.

Ellen
mikebreslau chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
trying to shop for her double

fudge, malted whiskey, ozone and peaches, with salami and chives sauce

ingredients so she could continue with her preparations for the Belgian

waffles and sushi dish she was *sure* would knock her father's socks

off!

Help! I can't read the rest of this fic, I'm giggling too hard and I have tears of joy in my eyes.

It's super silly, mean and wonderful.

I'll try again if and when I calm down.

Mike
Howard Russell chapter 10 . 1/28/2007
I can't wait to see what Kodachi's solution is. Due to his father's unthinking actions, Ranma is required, by his honor, to perform three mutually-exclusive acts: marry a Tendo, marry Ukyo, and marry Kodachi. While a lawyer might argue that the Tendo agreement doesn't actually name Ranma and that Genma could have another child to satisfy that agreement, Genma did name Ranma specifically to marry both Ukyo and Kodachi. He can't even simply not marry anyone, as he is pledged *to* marry, not a more flexible 'marry no other.' By the code of Bushido, Ranma has *only* two honorable solutions I can see. First is seppuku. It would allow him to reclaim the honor lost by his father's actions. Second, while highly illegal, is that he could go ahead and marry everyone he is pledged to. Put his honor before the law and then accept any legal repercussions that would follow.

The last one is barely possible to hide. Ranma could marry Kodachi; Ranko can marry Kuonji's son, Ukyo; And he could accept Shampoo's Amazon marriage without informing the Japanese courts. A bit of legal trickery to satisfy honor and hide the fact from the law. Then again, in my opinion, the fact that Kodachi has a legitimate claim and has to be included makes this solution as unattractive as seppuku to me. Ick.

Okay, while I love this delightful little bash-fic, I have to call you on something. Professors have been debating for a decade? So, Ranma's been painting *and* writing professionally since he was six?

His fantastic success does mean that Nabiki will be willing to do *anything* to be the one to fulfill the Tendo agreement. Anything. That could be useful. *eg*
Screaming Dean chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
This fanfic was very original. I wonder if Ranma will ever get his memory back. You were recomended by Animeaddiction Mark IV. He was right.
HWSOD chapter 10 . 1/28/2007
this is just getting weirder and farther from the premise with evry chapter i like it
MingShun chapter 10 . 1/27/2007
...Wow! That's a new way to define Ranma. I like it! Great job, keep it up!
Moon chapter 10 . 1/27/2007
I love this fic. Hopefully you'll somehow include Ranma's girl side into the Akane bashing.
Jason Ulloa chapter 10 . 1/27/2007
The great Skysaber returns to writing this story? It's a dream come true!

I'm really glad you finally remembered this story as I've been wanting to read more of this for quite a while. I really hope you don't run out of ideas for this story, but if you do, I'm sure your many, many fans would love to offer some, if only to keep this story going. I know I would.

That reminds me: I really must check out your new story "Rurouni Ranko." If it's as good as your other stories, I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »