Reviews for Shampoo's Revenge
Krimzonrayne chapter 10 . 1/27/2007
Kim Chi, master of swine cookery? God, that's something straight off Takahashi-sama's book... briliant!

Anyway, I'm glad u decided to continued this. At first, during my recent finishing of raeding the manga series, I felt this fanfic has been taking down Akane way too harsh.

But now, as a year of experience as fanfic reader/writer kicks in, I can truly appreciate story like this which contain character bashing and alternate pairing...

I'm kinda glad..

Krimz
allen-f-ross chapter 10 . 1/27/2007
The heavens resound with the cry "Skysaber has written again! Let men and beast rejoice!"

You and Metroanime are the reasons major publishers have seen little of my money since I discovered your talents.

This is so good. Poor abused Ranma is two of the nations greatest artists and feels no one cares for him. Such a sad story.

Where will you take this next? A nice little pork dinner?
nantukoprime chapter 10 . 1/27/2007
Ranma's life and personal view of his self worth is starting to get really depressing.

Just figured I'd let you know. Most of your work is light-hearted and focused on different styles of humor so this is a starkseperation from most of your other work. Even what would be heavily graphic and depressing in Ruroni Ranko is done light-hearted and with great humor.

The humor is still here in the story, but it is more towards self-depreciating humor (self-depreciating doesn't seem like the right word, putting himself down is what I was aiming for).
Rignach chapter 9 . 1/27/2007
Love how you have written Kodachi.
Rignach chapter 10 . 1/27/2007
Lovely story and I like the take on it. These here is something you don't see all day.

Poor Ranma got money in spades and is famous for other things then is martial arts and hasn't known it. He really should figure out his account number and get the hell out of Nerima and maybe write a new book and show his rival and such in nermia in the light he sees them and maybe paint how he see the souls of them ... like nabikis greed. maybe paint all seven sins and let them feature with the right nerima person. Like Nabiki for greed, Akane for envy and so on.
Hawke the Tempest chapter 10 . 1/27/2007
Soothing balm for the soul that aches from too many RanmaxAkane fics. Sublime.
Fallen Templar chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
You sir are one of the most brilliant writers I have stumbled across. I love the fic!
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 1/13/2007
Fun as hell to read too!

I can't help but grin at each new chapter that comes out.
Some Random Guy chapter 9 . 1/12/2007
Good stuff. Nice to see you back in action after such a long time. I've got a question though... Wasn't Tofu Akane's dad? (At least that is what I understood you implied before...)
Moryath chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Gyah! Formatting! Formatting!

It's unreadable in this state.
inutaisho chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
welcome back i am glad you had returned tyhis was one of my favorites almost as good as astrild restaurant really good althought i am fond in ranma nabiki poairings this was so well written that i can see it and not recoil from being a S/R/U keep the good work
Rogue15 chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
Hilarious. Seems to me all of ranma's rivals are self destructing. In amusing ways of course.

Can't wait to see what kodachi finally come sup with.

Just wanted to say one more time that I am glad you are writing again. Not many authors out there can make you bust a gut laughing...

Rogue
Ysolde chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
Sure why not continue seeing the Akane as insane pscho is somewhat nice every now and again.
EREKSE chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
Ok, i believe you that you forgotten, and i will forgive you if you keep updating the fic and put more Akane, Ryoga and Genma bashing, also make Ukyo and Shampoo make more "advances moves" to Ranma, he needs to get laid.

One sugestion, make Ryoga fall in a gay show or something and make all of the participants have his way with him, he deserves.

until the next time, and dont forget to update soon, this is a very good fic.

Ja ne...
allen-f-ross chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
It is a true joy to see you return to this story. I can not wait (but I shall have too) to see what happens next. You are following your premise faithfully, to see Ranma characters work out their troubles in a realistic but imaginative way, considering what resources they start with.

I had only seven chapters for this before you added the 9th and I discovered ffn had the 8th chapter available.

Skysaber rules!