Reviews for Shampoo's Revenge
Rignach chapter 9 . 1/27/2007
Love how you have written Kodachi.
Rignach chapter 10 . 1/27/2007
Lovely story and I like the take on it. These here is something you don't see all day.

Poor Ranma got money in spades and is famous for other things then is martial arts and hasn't known it. He really should figure out his account number and get the hell out of Nerima and maybe write a new book and show his rival and such in nermia in the light he sees them and maybe paint how he see the souls of them ... like nabikis greed. maybe paint all seven sins and let them feature with the right nerima person. Like Nabiki for greed, Akane for envy and so on.
Hawke the Tempest chapter 10 . 1/27/2007
Soothing balm for the soul that aches from too many RanmaxAkane fics. Sublime.
Fallen Templar chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
You sir are one of the most brilliant writers I have stumbled across. I love the fic!
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 1/13/2007
Fun as hell to read too!

I can't help but grin at each new chapter that comes out.
Some Random Guy chapter 9 . 1/12/2007
Good stuff. Nice to see you back in action after such a long time. I've got a question though... Wasn't Tofu Akane's dad? (At least that is what I understood you implied before...)
Moryath chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Gyah! Formatting! Formatting!

It's unreadable in this state.
inutaisho chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
welcome back i am glad you had returned tyhis was one of my favorites almost as good as astrild restaurant really good althought i am fond in ranma nabiki poairings this was so well written that i can see it and not recoil from being a S/R/U keep the good work
Rogue15 chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
Hilarious. Seems to me all of ranma's rivals are self destructing. In amusing ways of course.

Can't wait to see what kodachi finally come sup with.

Just wanted to say one more time that I am glad you are writing again. Not many authors out there can make you bust a gut laughing...

Rogue
Ysolde chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
Sure why not continue seeing the Akane as insane pscho is somewhat nice every now and again.
EREKSE chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
Ok, i believe you that you forgotten, and i will forgive you if you keep updating the fic and put more Akane, Ryoga and Genma bashing, also make Ukyo and Shampoo make more "advances moves" to Ranma, he needs to get laid.

One sugestion, make Ryoga fall in a gay show or something and make all of the participants have his way with him, he deserves.

until the next time, and dont forget to update soon, this is a very good fic.

Ja ne...
allen-f-ross chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
It is a true joy to see you return to this story. I can not wait (but I shall have too) to see what happens next. You are following your premise faithfully, to see Ranma characters work out their troubles in a realistic but imaginative way, considering what resources they start with.

I had only seven chapters for this before you added the 9th and I discovered ffn had the 8th chapter available.

Skysaber rules!
kurotatsu72 chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
Glad to see you're back! One question, though. How are you going to humiliate Akane now that she's locked up in a psych ward? Kuno's going to be too busy trying to filet Nabiki (from last chapter), Genma's too busy putting himself back together, Ryoga's not in any condition to help even himself (unless his Lost Boy ability includes teleportation), and no one's seen Happi since Chapter 7 (although Happi's photos got spread all over the place).

Still, keep up the good work, and I'll be waiting eagerly for more _Ruroni Ranko_ too.
sieti chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
So...how does Kimiko feel about her Akane? Will she be there to see her off or has she just written her out of her life? And did Kasumi ever tell Akane their mother was alive?
Howard Russell chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
Dr. Aino. Cute. 'Rice-Man' Saotome. *hides eyes* Ryoga's doctor. Bwahahahaha!

Okay, we got a look at the rightfully punished. What about the Ranma/Shampoo/Ukyo situation? Ooh, and Nabiki vs. Kuno?

Thanks for continuing this fun little basher!
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »