Reviews for Midnight
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/17
I find myself amused by this particular one-shot. I'm not sure if it would really have happened, considering Gaara is considered psychopathic at the time, but was he really psychopathic, or was his real issue that people didn't teach him to act around people. Even if Gaara isn't sexually attracted to the same sex, you can still argue that this scenario is completely possible, as Gaara is at the age he would be entering puberty, but nobody will have bothered explaining this particular concept to him. He's apt to act upon curiosity more then anything. Which in turn is a problem. It's a concept I've thought about exploring, with Gaara being so clueless about the subject compared to his peers.
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
XD Did Naruto even realized what happened?

Good job! Very Gaara-ish... well... until the part where he kissed Naruto anyway.
inara151 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
i do
hai chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
this is the best fic i ever read. i read this fic every day even if it is short. i think you should make a 2 one because you are a master at writting.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
You should have put a warning in the summary.
Noniechan chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Whee! GaarNaru rocks! Not as much love for it as SasuNaru, but you catch my drift! :D

Kyra Windwood chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I vote for for naruto to be pissed in the morning because his second kiss was a guy.
Mikazuki Senshi chapter 1 . 8/11/2004

Mystik-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
*drools* Maybe it's just because I'm in love with GaaraNaru, but I find this fic to be very, very sexy. XD
Raiko chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Nice story! :P Short, but really interesting and quite entertaining. I enjoyed it.
brokenraven chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Short, sweet, and perfect.
Luna chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
lol nice.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
i thnik naruto's gunna fall back asleep and have wet dream,then not remember anything in the morning..tee hee! i love ~Gaara~!
D chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Hurry hurry with chapters in this fic and Yuki and Is! :D

taikoubou42 chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
This is an interesting story. You can barely find any story that would have Garra as a main charcter. Also the last line was an understatemnet. I hope that you will put up another chapter to continue the story.