Reviews for Hidden Within
145796213 chapter 13 . 4/23
Interesting story can't wait to see how it ends. :)
SparklyLalala chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Well pass me the damn tissues...*sniffles. That was just utterly lovely and of perfect length...thank you so much for writting it :)
SparklyLalala chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
I love that you had given them time away from each other...on Severus :(
SparklyLalala chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
I am so glad that he offered Draco a spot...I always thought that he was too much under his family's thumb. Oh Hermione, you know nothing can happen while he is still you professor...be smart.
SparklyLalala chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Oh God *clutches at her chest...
SparklyLalala chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Oh that spell is brilliant, simply brilliant. Love how you explained how it happened! Oh God, Hermione was there all alone...she would have goine insane. Go Draco!
SparklyLalala chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Oh this is shaping to be quite wonderful and intriquing story...wow
SparklyLalala chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
He would never habe admitted to fondong her attractive if it weren't for the Event. Quite simply be she is his student, perhaps it would never even entered his mind. You weave a very interesting net... So it affects them less if they are together, it excerbates their feelings of helpnesses or failure, they cannot leave the grounds but food is a plenty and is not going bad...hmh :)
SparklyLalala chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Glad that they have starter looking at the situation more analytically...all very good points. Oh my they kissed...I am glad that she started seeing him as a good guy even before it all. Oh shit, harry saw him...it must have been quite a sight :s
SparklyLalala chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Lucius, you effing snake! (Dear lord he woul take that as a compliment damn it)
SparklyLalala chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Hmh so completely cut off...wonder if they would think of using time turners to figure out what happened. Interesting that there are no other magical creatures or animals. This could be explained by having only two of them under some course which was triggered during her detention with snape (that is after all the one thing they have in common) in which case the rest of them are alive...if all they are going through is true, they should find a wy to check with Hagrid... as a half-half he would also have a different reaction to the "attack"
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Oh God, that is quite the start...gritty, dark, terrifying. The fact that Umbledore is dead only adds to their despair and horror. There is something terrifying when you are faced with people who have died just going around their business... On a more personal note, long live potter verse, given that I am reading this 10 years after you have written it lol. Hope you are still checking this account
Siobhanabanana chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
I really really REALLY loved this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kerubim chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
You cant conjure or transfigure food. Its part of gamps law of transfiguration. However it seems that he used a spell to 'accio' food from the kitchen to where they are.

Also a human can survive 60 days without food and 3 days without water.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I love the zombie-apocalypse feel, and the whole desert-island trapped inside deal. And I love how you made it real but questionable, and then eplained it all as a spell dream. Very, very cool.