Reviews for Can't Do This Anymore
pwrmom2 chapter 3 . 4/18/2017
Absolutely loved this. Wish GH had had the guts to be more "soapy with the Jason reveal and had Jason more torn between the two women and Sam more torn between the two men
sciencegirl chapter 3 . 3/9/2017
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Millions YESSSS to turn this into a full length fic please. I loved the third chapter. Thank you so much. I was so bummed that the writers destroyed Liz's character for the sake of Jasam. Ugh. I love how Jake/Jason and Liz fell in love and even after he learned his identity he still wanted to marry Liz and divorce Sam. I wish things were different.
jrchandlerfan1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Good cliffhanger. And very realistic reaction!
lrobinson01 chapter 3 . 3/8/2017
Great.
bjq chapter 3 . 3/6/2017
AWESOME
arcoiris0502 chapter 3 . 3/5/2017
This was wonderful. I loved it! This is what should have happened on GH, not that stupid lie. Sam is not my favorite character but you showed that she had grown. I liked that Elizabeth had grown, too. It's time that their spats were over because Jason wan't an innocent in this. I do love Jason and Elizabeth.
notenoughlove chapter 3 . 3/4/2017
I loved your story. Especially since it is the way that GH should have written it. Thank you for a great ending.
trini12180 chapter 3 . 3/4/2017
Thanks for a great update I am so happy that Jason pick Liz and went on to fight for her. Please make it into a full length story.
kcke2pen chapter 3 . 3/4/2017
This was more than fine! I love the slam on Monica. She is no Lila, right?! I can't stand how she treated Liz; she deserved every ounce of payback Liz dished out. The Liason reunion at the hospital was perfect, with all the gentle angst and hope I have come to look for with these two. Whether you make this into a longer story is totally up to you. You definitely have the skills.
leasmom chapter 3 . 3/4/2017
Good I like this Jason
Liasonforever12 chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
Love the story we need more like this please continue
sciencegirl chapter 2 . 2/18/2017
Can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease continue this story? You should have been a GH writer. That was amazing!
lrobinson01 chapter 2 . 1/26/2017