Reviews for A Dramione Drabble
Indsxty95 chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
Oh my!
Can u make another oneshots about poor harry and our dramione?
I like this one..
GMGaby chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
This was too funny, poor Harry it seems he rather see Voldemort again than listen to Hermione’s sex life with Draco and deal with Ron’s whining. This would have been a great chapter in canon js.
Thanks
Millie072 chapter 1 . 10/19/2018
Actually this is pretty good till the last sentence. She didn't tell Harry because he's the BWL. but because he"s her friend. Don't care for Dramione, but this is is cute. Read all the reviews, and one question. If Draco doesn't respect Hermione, what do they think Ron does? It sure isn't respect. Where did Ron get the idea Hermione loved him. The only time I remember in canon is DH. JKR should have killed him off as she originally planned. What's more fun is Harry's reaction. Total "Why me?" He should plan on wearing body armor if she expects Harry to tell Ron. Cause it's Hermione's responsibility.
Dramioneisamzing chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
harry I know how you feel those mental images of people that are horrifying that just don't go away lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
Holy mother poor Harry
kimbclar chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Excellent
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
well since one make more money then Hermione, she not half as smart as she thinks she is, and draco going to be put to death for his crimes.
S. Wright chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
What? No no no, there is one interesting backstory in this. How could Ron and Harry think that Ron was in relationship with Hermione? Especially one that would lead to marriage? That makes no kind of sense at all. What the hell was he thinking? Who all thought she was dating him? That is one crazy delusion.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Ha ha ha There's no way Hermione can tell Ron about Draco without a helmet and ear plugs even with Harry to say warding charms in his ears.
Bentears chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Lol this is awesome!
Angel Cauldwell chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
I don't mind Draco and Hermione, but I usually don't read Draco and Hermione pairings unless if I like the idea or plot of the story. I don't mind that you are writing those two together, unlike with the other reviewers that express their opinion. That in order to keep me appealed is if I like the plots of the story if the story centers around those two and if it keeps my interest. Looking at the plots of your Draco/Hermione stories, my interest has not been kept.

I did read this Drabble and a little of one of your other Draco and Hermione stories. Unlike your Harry and Hermione stories or Fred and Hermione that your Draco and Hermione didn't appeal to me the way the other pairings did. This is my reasoning of why I have stopped following you, not because you are wrong Draco and Hermione but because unlike say the other few Draco and Hermione stories that I have read that it didn't keep my interest.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
Thankless indeed. lol. But I'd take that job, plus Dramione imagery and stories, in a heartbeat.
Short and perfect. Loved this!
-C
Wulffe chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
rofl ..

;-}
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
well... maybe if harry paid attention now and again to things other then himself... *sigh* silly harry

H }:)
gphoenix51 chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
So, you write the horrible, disgusting, train wreck, Death Eater rapist, forgiveness bullshit now? Should we expect Snape and Voldemort double teaming the "Mudblood Whore"?

All with a smile on her face?

I'd like to respond with these immortal words

"And on behalf of the church... I now pronounce you, BLOCKED AND DELETED! You may now kiss my ass!"