Reviews for Annoying Snape: The Diary of Merriweather Hapshat
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Problem-this girl has been acting, in many ways, like a girl with a severe crush on Snape. And he has to discourage that by any means necessary, or lose his job. Just sayin'.
MargieLuvv chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
More more more more more more more it is the funniest this I ever read!
MargieLuvv chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST AND I LOVE IT AND AWWW I LAUGHED SOOO HARD
LadyLegolasinlove chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
awsome!
lespaulbaby chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I usually have no patience with reading Fan Fictions but goodness, I am so glad I picked this one to read.
Hilarious but I seriously hate you for not continuing this.
Hazpotsfan chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Ahhh, genuinely the funniest fanfic I've ever read! Absolutely love it! Thanks for sharing :)
Hazpotsfan chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
HAHAHAHA! This has genuinely made me laugh out loud! Absolutely genius idea for a fanfic!
JAWorley chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
This is so original and funny! Great work on both chapters! I'd love to see more!
Selwynn chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Hahaha! Twas amazing my friend!

I absolutely adored it, yes.

Whenever are you going to continue?

I'll awaiting with unsuppressed glee!

Ta-ta!
weiss kittyn chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I haven't read this yet, but the Hapshat attracted me. Also, it does not matter that I'm sitting across the table from you as I write this.
HikariYamino chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
omg, its done? NOOO! I nd more of these! I laughed until my guts fell off! Come on! Make more! hehhehehe!
countingthestars12 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Absolutely hilarious. Many, many times I've laughed at loud at the screen while reading it (prompting questioning glances from my sister, who sits next to me at my desk). It's been seven years since this has been published, but this fic never gets old for me. Awesome work! :DD I just wish you'd continued it.
echomoon chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
hahaha this was really funny. is there more? there should be. ;-)
Bravie chapter 2 . 1/19/2008